You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Work secet santa conundrum

Redder Lurtz

Mate of mine at work has drawn a muslim girl for secret santa. She's only been with us a short time, she's only a young lass, about 19, very shy, and unsurprisingly he hasn't a fucking clue what to get her. I'm shit at even getting my own family presents so I'm no use for advice. Any thoughts? Serious ones please. Budget is upto a tenner.

Najran has the protection of God and the pledges of Muhammad, the Prophet, to protect their (the Christians') lives, faith, land, property, those who are absent and those who are present, and their clan and allies. They need not change anything of their past customs. No right of theirs or their religion shall be altered. No church leader, monk or church guard shall be removed from his position.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Secret Santa...normally organised by a bird with a desk covered in fluffy toys.....all a pain in the arse but in the rare times i've got involved...about once

Fiver or tenner in a card...

Job done!

We don't get Muslims in Norfolk, but if we did I would buy some choccies and flowers.

I would seriously have to question where my life was going if I had the time to take up fake Internet Personas and post on a forum I was more than likely banned from at one point. And if I did decide to do this I'd ensure my new fake persona was original and funny. Yours has been done a thousand times before, it is now nothing but tedious, it wasn't funny in the first place, in short, fuck off.