You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

Can people at least pretend to be sane for a little bit? There's so many swivel eyed (oh yes!!!!) fuckwits on this thread and this site in general it's embarrassing

See? What'd I tell you in the Suarez Offensive Gesture thread? Saw That coming a Mile off..........

As to responses? Simple - Just let Kenny Start to embarrass them by holding his press conference tomoz/Friday with a rolling video of All the major incidents (including that of Raul Meireles) of players from us/Mancs/City/Chelsea & Arsenal doing the 'finger' gesture & that of England's former Golden Boy the idiot Beckham doing so at the Euros

I’d fucking love that, just 10 minutes of finger gestures and referee abuse/crowding.

Well, at the end of the day like, its up to the club to do something now.

We're too soft with this shit and the Refs and the FA know it.

They just take the piss out of us year after year and we let it happen because all anyone at the club does is make a few barbed comments here and there.

If we start kicking up a shitstorm the way other clubs do we'll see more things go out way. Not a nice way to put it, but thats just the way it is.

Woogi? That's the point here - I don't know if they can ban Suarez for 8 or so games yet - Hence the spread of charges/investigations etc - They're fishing for what they can get right now and teetering on a knife edge with the whole 'racism' thing knowing that if the Police/CPS do bring charges against Terry and they try and ban Suarez on paper thin evidence like that? The club & Kenny will (rightly) rip them a new one in the courts if necessary and certainly in public. Hence these 'backup' charges which are also likely to be torn to shreds once evidence of what is in front of everyone's noses re the likes of Chelsea (every other month), Them (every other week) and Arsenal (every 2 months) or so ahem 'Failing to control their players' (when they don't get x amount of corners or y number of penalties etc) is inevitably presented.

In fact the more I think about it? The more I see a trial of strength here (at loooooooong last) between 'new' Liverpool FC & the FA - Either we will get the inevitable Suarez ban and Club fine etc; 'take it on the chin' and Nothing will change or? More likely and what they're really afraid of? This time - we will ensure that all hell breaks loose, stays loose & won't go away - Fight the FA and they're corrupt 'allies' every step of the way and eventually end up humiliating them and/or battering them into submission via the Internet/Courts. Then? Everything might just change - I'm not saying we'll be treated with the Kid Gloves the Mancs have for years but we might Just get fairness at long last If we fight and win against them now. But one things for sure - Something Majors got to change for us to get anywhere in football in the next 10 years or so and soon as well. I think it's quite clear to all that it's a little bit more than normal difficulties that have been put in our path in recent years no? Tonight's debacle just confirms it and it's way past time we challenged that state of affairs.................................

NB Doesn't it seem odd that every time we've challenged in recent years? Something has arisen usually from a combination of the FA/Ferguson et al or the Nouveau Riche to stop us? If not certain clubs getting 'investment' beyond most teams wildest dreams just like That or our one chance at it being deliberately stuffed up and us being landed with H & G in the process then we have the likes of Rafa's rant & all such rubbish stirred up against him and the xenophobia shown against the likes of Suarez (now) and Houllier (way back when); There's always Something there no? Well doesn't tonight make you wonder just Why that always happens? It does me and it doesn't take a massive leap to figure out much of it is engineered - After all Calciopoli in Italy only took the use of a couple of Mobile phones to rig an entire league for years on end and that was what 5 years ago now? How much has technology moved on since then? Just because you think they're all out to get you? Doesn't mean they're not is all I'm saying................................

Your stance that human beings cant possibly do anything wrong (bar you having Suarez as guilty anyway) is admirable but stunning in its stupidity. How naive are you?

You're a very angry man and it's clouding your ability to comprehend. Anything.

And it seems I was right. That maths equation was clearly beyond you.

Woogi? That's the point here - I don't know if they can ban Suarez for 8 or so games yet - Hence the spread of charges/investigations etc -

I heard it would be 6 games for the racism and then this would usually carry a 2 game ban wouldn't it?

Well it’s all irrelevant now anyway, I’ve found this evidence and as you can see its undisputable evidence. I expect all charges to be dropped as early as tomorrow morning.

2roq9fr.jpg

Perhaps Ngogs' - Who knows for sure - The second part of that post was speculation is all or rather how Odd I find it that such obstacles seem to appear and indeed accumulate very heavily in numbers the better we do on or off the pitch; I've noticed as well how often they are linked to the same factors etc. Consider in recent years? The worst problems we've faced of this kind off the pitch? Were in 2009, 2010 & now 2011 - clearly with H & G as well via the whole of 2007 - 2009 and there was even a press agenda against Houllier & Thompson when They had us finishing runners up waaaay back in 2002 IIRR. Mere coincidence possibly - Then again? Possibly not.

My point is the more such things happen at certain times and with certain 'triggers' as it were on Our part (In this case apparently winning trophies or particularly it seems finishing second in the Premier League and now sorting ourselves out Off the pitch is a big trigger also it would seem). And as you can see - The more such things happen? Then The easier it becomes to detect a pattern in events and in these events? There is most definitely a patter beginning to form if you will just look for it? It's there - without any shadow of a doubt now - The pattern is there and it is Not one I (or any other LFC fan I'd imagine) like the look of; In fact? To say I don't like the look of this pattern I'm seeing at all is putting it mildly to say the least...............

NB Ngog's? No offence taken mate & I take your views on board - Just glad to finally have a few debates on here with other fans is all. Was all I've wanted to do since joining and got there eventually...............

NBB They should drop the charge for evidence like that Woogi - After all the charge itself is about as spurious as the 'evidence' LOL. Then again this Is the FA no? And we all know who Their Prime Targets are at all times yes? As to the rest? I Don't know the Exact sliding scale of punishments possible from the FA mate - Am sure the FA if one is unavailable will no doubt invent a specifically hard "only in case of emergency or LFC misconduct" one if such doesn't yet already exist. I've no doubts about That one at all....................

Edited by Redshadow

and who exactly does every one want to fight our corner if dalglish

as some on here have suggested then i pointed out these same points straight after the game on monday night . we are the easy target and seen as a nice soft touch liverpool dont complain , when i suggested kk make a stand for liverpool and take a fine but get the point across we wont be bullied several of the inner circle clique called me a cunt for daring to suggest it .. funny two days later they are not as vocal . whether it is corrupt or not i dont know but i do feel this is the time to make a stand or we run the risk of becoming the easy target every time . if you look at the pics the manc scum surround the ref several times us one time and what happens a charge .. .

If you were at work and one of your co workers flicked the v's at the boss, or flipped them the middle finger and didn't get in any trouble, (due to a myriad of false reasons and excuses), while the same behaviour from other employees resulted in suspensions, fines and dismissals, it would soon become very obvious, even to the most blinkered and naive, that there was some strong favoritism and heavy bias being shown by management. You could fairly quickly, and rightly, come to the conclusion that it was an unfair work environment because the rules didn't apply to all.

Put everyone in football kits though, and it all gets confusing.

The FA have a pro manc bias and a hidden agenda. Whether its personality driven or financially driven, unfortunately doesn't really matter. Both reasons are still sickening.

Hades? Bellamy was to Fair can you believe? He Should have gone down with a triple somersault sideways roll and played dead as though shot; Then? You can Bet given just How stupid our referees & the rules are? That most probably Dempsey would have walked but instead? Bellamy did what most of us think should be done to such posturing in the street, laughed it off, challenged Dempsey to further it and Made him back off by facing him out as it were - As a result? He was carded in addition to the American meaning as well that (conveniently) The referee can take no more action. Funny that.................

We should seriously tell them to fuck off. They are badly taking the piss. I don't think anyone would be nearly as pissed off if it wasn't for the blatant double standards that are being applied. We need to stand up to these fuckers and not get bullied. If the club don't do it then we should do it as a fanbase.