You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tulisa

Section_31

N-Dubz? I've heard of them, although I get them confused with a band from the 90s. I'm guessing they're R&B? X Factor - havent watched a second and don't read the tabloids. Why on earth would I know who the judges are??

If this is a glimpse into the other side, and frankly I'm happy in my bubble.

Do you believe me now Cain?

N-Dubz? I've heard of them, although I get them confused with a band from the 90s. I'm guessing they're R&B? X Factor - havent watched a second and don't read the tabloids. Why on earth would I know who the judges are??

If this is a glimpse into the other side, and frankly I'm happy in my bubble.

Do you believe me now Cain?

I got them confused with a band from the 90's too but I'd be surprised if we were thinking of the same lot...

[YOUTUBE]w8eeavV5qUU[/YOUTUBE]

This thread is properly derailed now isn't it?

tulisa+in+disneyland.jpg

tulisa+in+disneyland.jpg

TULISA+IN+DISNEYLAND.jpg

tulisa+in+disneyland.jpg

I've been there.

Florida, that is.

Average.

'It was so embarrassing': Tulisa left red-faced as sex toy starts vibrating in her bag at airport check-in

Tulisa has told of her embarrassment when a sex toy started vibrating in her bag at airport check-in. The X Factor judge was on her way home to London from Miami when the device went off. Despite being left redfaced, the 23-year-old decided to tell her 1.6 million Twitter followers about the incident.

She said: 'Most cringe moment of my life..checkin in 'Mam..ur suitcase is vibrating..can u open ur case n turn what eva that is off'..just kill me.' She then revealed there was a Rampant Rabbit inside her suitcase.

article-0-12089804000005DC-209_468x776.jpg

'It was so embarrassing': Tulisa left red-faced as sex toy starts vibrating in her bag at airport check-in | Mail Online