Quantcast
Racism in football - is there a problem? - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
theacademic

Racism in football - is there a problem?

Hades, might have got me misreading that. Was meaning it's same old tiresome level of racism. Not that the claims that it's racist are tiresome.

Bored of seeing cunts trying to explain away racism as a bit of fun.

Sorry, mate. If someone could rep to cancel out they'll also be owed a rep.

I’ve not heard the song. Does it negatively prejudge or discriminate against a person based on their race? Furthermore does it state or imply that the race of the singer is superior to the player for reasons based on that racial prejudice or discrimination?

If it does, it’s racist.

I’ve not heard the song. Does it negatively prejudge or discriminate against a person based on their race? Furthermore does it state or imply that the race of the singer is superior to the player for reasons based on that racial prejudice or discrimination?

If it does, it’s racist.

Yes and yes.
  • Upvote 1

No one is hating on Lukaku cause of the colour of his skin, therefore it's not racism.

This type of pc shit does no one no favours.

Textbook point-missing.
  • Upvote 1

How about asking the player what he thinks about this chant and how it makes him feel,he may like it? Chanting about eating dogs and people rummaging through bins,as said previously is fair game though?

I'm baffled as to how some of you lot don't see "Hahaha, he's black so he must have a big cock!" as racial stereotyping and therefore, by definition, racist.

Then again I've read Faneeee's views on gender issues and he clearly lives in Alf Garnett's 50's Britain so he's simply perpetuating his ignorance here.

• Upvote 9

No one is hating on Lukaku cause of the colour of his skin, therefore it's not racism.

Repped you by mistake ..

See, thats that stealth 'predjudice' right there.

Fine example sir, 8/10 for effort.

Sorry, mate. If someone could rep to cancel out they'll also be owed a rep.

No need to be sorry, was my fuck up. Just wanted to clarify.

No, it's what I know. 

I think he means its what your wife tells you.

"How's your chicken, love?"

• Upvote 1

A big "Super White Army" banner was taken down at Prenton Park prior to the England v Russia match the other night. It was probably (well, almost certainly) removed as part of the general corporate sanitising that the FA do for England games. (Can't have any input from fans compromising our brand!) Predictably enough, everyone on Twitter is assuming that it's PC gone mad; that the FA decided the word "white" was offensive and that's why they removed it.

Stupidly enough, the FA have declined to comment, so the racist shitspreaders are free to keep repeating their dangerous paranoid fantasies.

True this.

Likewise, when you shout "Get your tits out, love!" in town with your mates, it's not offensive, it's a compliment to a lady.

• Upvote 3

...still the song (and the fact that Lukaku has asked them to stop singing it) should be good ammo to use against the Mancs.

As a white middle-class male, I can categorically state there is no racism in football.

/discussion.

There's a thread on redcafe on this, popped over to see how their fans tried to make out this wasn't racist. Some pearlers on there including this

"It is true though that black people and African people statistically have bigger manhoods on average. It maybe is a stereo type but it is based on statistics. The same way that black people tend to be naturally more physically dominant than white people."

So there you go it's not racist their fans have studied academic papers before singing it