You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in football - is there a problem?

theacademic

1) It's stereotyping to consider that a football crowd in 2017 will sing about a black player's cock because he's black. Oh I see, only racist white lads get on the terraces of Old Trafford? Doesn't count if it's a load of black or asian lads singing it, probably, think that's the rule.

2) What if Lukaku actually has a magnificent, shiny, weighty cock?

You're struggling for material Stronts, I don't like it.

Funnneeeee

The man who can make me side with Stronts.

• Upvote 1

It's the mancs. Ergo, I totally agree with everything Kick It Out are saying. That's even without knowing what they're saying. Anybody who shines a bad light on those fuckers is fine by me.

Agree with that.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Kick it Out get involved the next time a crowd chants sheepshaggers at a Welsh team. Shouldn't have to wait too long as it happens every game.

Nikita Parris scores for England against Russia in the women's WC qualifier. Straight over to Mark Sampson to hug him and make a point. Awkward for the BBC who're showing it, given how hard they've worked over the last few weeks to resurrect the racism allegation against him.

Stereotypes about black men having big penises have been used to justify their lower intelligence or animalistic nature . Somewhat related, The Three Bears Theory implies that Asian Men have penises too small, Blacks have penises too big and Whites have penises that are "just right".

• Upvote 2

Can you explayn your reason for calling it racism ? When i have presented you the numbers for a whole nation that eats dogs, what racism did i show there ?

Giving statistics isn't racist.

The Man U song wasn't about presenting fascinatig titbits of facts and information about the major exports, regional dialects, myths & legends, geographical wonders or local delicacies of South Korea. It was about reducing the entire population of a country- even a footballer who they are supposed to be supporting - down to one culinary peculiarity which is generally regarded in a negative light in the West.

• Upvote 1

Stereotypes about black men having big penises have been used to justify their lower intelligence or animalistic nature . Somewhat related, The Three Bears Theory implies that Asian Men have penises too small, Blacks have penises too big and Whites have penises that are "just right".

Was it not more to do with porridge?

No, it's the same old, tiresome level...

Hades, might have got me misreading that. Was meaning it's same old tiresome level of racism. Not that the claims that it's racist are tiresome.

Bored of seeing cunts trying to explain away racism as a bit of fun.

• Upvote 1