You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss

We are the better team so far, pleased with Coates overall especially considering the close call right at the start. Lucas really is boss and Carroll looked better. Delivery into the box is poor again, hopefully we improve in the second half.

Could easily have been a straight red so you know that cunt will score now.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck was that clown allowed take it bellamy, maxi or spearing would all have buried that, i knew when he took the ball he would miss.

Clown? The only clown here is you, you utter cunt. Obviously Spearing would've buried it, hes well known for his penalty taking, if only we had Suarez or Kuyt on the pitch. Sometimes penalties are missed, it happens you fucking clown.

As for the game, we've been the better side but, as is always the case when Lucas and Spearing are paired together, we are lacking a bit of creativity in midfield. Who do we reckon is gonna come on and when? Suarez, Downing and Adam on in place of Lucas, Henderson and Maxi for the last 15/20?

I'm not one of those mongs who steams into our players but for all the attacking options Carroll is giving us he may as well go & be an extra centre back.

There is nothing wrong with making objective observations about who is/isn't playing well. Thats what I assume the match threads are for. Its the constant snide name calling/mocking of our players that fucks me off. There are plenty of manc/bitter forums out there for anybody into that shite.