You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It says a lot for our squad depth now when, in all likelihood, we'll put out a side that has been rotated, but still contain the likes of Carragher, Coates, Kelly, Spearing, Maxi, Bellamy and Carroll.

No chance we'd have been able to do that 12-18 months ago. Defo a positive.

Quietly confident about tonight. *Touches wood*

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we played Sunday and United played Saturday; why the fuck are we on tonight if it's not on TV? Why didn't United play today, with Blackburn and Cardiff who also played Saturday and we play tomorrow with City, who again played Sunday.

I know all this has already been said but it's complete bullshit!

Your pre-match Drink should be well away from the Bridge. Their support are fucking mongrels. Literally.

You're not wrong there. Zeke was browsing a Chelsea forum earlier and reckons one of them referred to us as 'Liverfools'. Below the belt that, vile cunts. They better not be hurling insults like that around tonight or things might get ugly.

You're not wrong there. Zeke was browsing a Chelsea forum earlier and reckons one of them referred to us as 'Liverfools'. Below the belt that, vile cunts. They better not be hurling insults like that around tonight or things might get ugly.

I'm quivering with rage at that. I think we may have to bring out the big guns in response...Hell-sea.

Earls Court Road. Come out the tube station and turn left. There's a pub down there on a corner on the right hand side. Can't remember its name but I've been in there a few times before games down there and there are usually loads of reds in and no trouble. The pubs nearer the tube exit tend to be Chelsea pubs.

You can get back on the tube for the last two stops to Fulham Broadway then in time for kick off.

I think Suarez will start, he has all our other League cup matches.

Reina, Carragher, Kelly, Aurelio, Coates, Spearing, Maxi and Carroll are almost certain to start after not playing against City.

Kelly, Aurelio, Coates, Spearing, Maxi and Carroll didn't start against Shitty because they aren't in our first-choice XI

So if we played Sunday and United played Saturday; why the fuck are we on tonight if it's not on TV? Why didn't United play today, with Blackburn and Cardiff who also played Saturday and we play tomorrow with City, who again played Sunday.

I know all this has already been said but it's complete bullshit!

True.

I know LFC and Man City asked to move the Sunday match to Saturday but Sky wouldn't agree.

But I'm not sure why we couldn't play tomorrow and not today.

Kelly, Aurelio, Coates, Spearing, Maxi and Carroll didn't start against Shitty because they aren't in our first-choice XI

Yep, but two games in three days - I suspect we'll see most of those playing tonight.