You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a thread goes by without you criticising our players in some way. You were even criticising Coates in the MOM thread. Just fuck off to redcafe or blue kipper, i'm sure they'll be interested in your 'insightful critisisms'.

I am critical, I admit that - only because I care.

Coates was very good tonight. But his tackle in the first half was rash and could have led to a penalty - I just say what I see.

Bluekipper? Behave, no need for that. You are entited to disagree but don't start suggesting I'm a Everton fan or don't support the team, that is out of order. I will never boo the team or any player, I will however say if I don't rate a player or agree with a decision... that's what you do on a discussion forum. I equally praise, when that is appropriate as well.

Complaining after a win is bad, LFD. Mmmkay?

Are you joking? I have praised the team, Kenny etc.

But Carroll was poor in my opinion.

Fucking hell this place is getting ridiculous.

Are you joking? I have praised the team, Kenny etc.

But Carroll was poor in my opinion.

Fucking hell this place is getting ridiculous.

Are you going to storm off again?

I will let you off for a bit, but you're too much of an easy mark.

Chill. Breathe a little. It was fairly obvious I was joking, surely?

2. our so-called second string is not so far off our first eleven in terms of quality, in my opinions guys like maxi and bellamy offer more than kuyt and downing, you saw how they took the first goal, tell me if you think downing and kuyt would have shown the same composure, johnson v kelly is very tight also and coates is putting serious pressure on skrtel, spearing is also a great option in the middle and if lucas is injured then spearing will do a job for us there, carroll had a mixed game but put in the effort and showed a good touch on occassion, needs to start scoring regularly though to build confidence

This is the point constantly missed by those who bleat and bitch about the money Dalglish has spent. The first team has had a spine of world class players stripped out of it in the last two-three years, and not only have they been replaced but the squad has been rebuilt with quality players. There was a time when a game like this would have brought sheer terror at the thought of players like Ngog and El Zhar getting anywhere near the pitch. You just don't get that sense of dread now.

I am critical, I admit that - only because I care.

Coates was very good tonight. But his tackle in the first half was rash and could have led to a penalty - I just say what I see.

Bluekipper? Behave, no need for that. You are entited to disagree but don't start suggesting I'm a Everton fan or don't support the team, that is out of order. I will never boo the team or any player, I will however say if I don't rate a player or agree with a decision... that's what you do on a discussion forum. I equally praise, when that is appropriate as well.

I'm not suggesting that you're a blue mate, that is, as you rightly say, out of order. It just gets on peoples nerves when people are putting a downer on a great performance. The immediate aftermath of this game should be spent discussing how good we were, not slagging off Andy Carroll. Maybe wait a few hours before being negative.

The 70s would have been fun on TLW, wouldn't they:

"7-0 was a good result. That last goal by McDermott was boss. But I felt we let Spurs off the hook and should have scored three or four more. Neal almost made one mistake which might have cost us a corner, and at one stage put a ball into touch which conceded a throw. Overall a good result, but plenty of room for improvement."

great win tonight thought lucas coates kelly and maxi where class our squad looks so strong now. we look like we really can kick on now is that 11 games now without defeat was looking at our next ten league games besides city away we could really clock up a good few wins the team are really starting to gel so lots of positives.ynwa

I'm not suggesting that you're a blue mate, that is, as you rightly say, out of order. It just gets on peoples nerves when people are putting a downer on a great performance. The immediate aftermath of this game should be spent discussing how good we were, not slagging off Andy Carroll. Maybe wait a few hours before being negative.

Fair enough, I just always try and see where we can improve, which is why I mention Carroll.

There were numerous positives tonight. Coates looked really good, bar that one rash tackle. Comfortbale on the ball, good in the air and composed.

Spearing just slotted into the side and we didn't miss Adam and given how well Charlie has been playing the last few games - that is a big compliment for Jay.

Maxi once again shows he is a scoring threat from midfield and he must be pushing to get in our Premiership first XI, as Downing does not offer this goal threat.

Bellamy was classy. Not only involved in the two goals, he kept the ball and knew when to run with it and when to keep it simple.

Henderson put in a good shift. Not everything is coming off for him, but you can see why Kenny likes him as he does have a lot of strengths and raw attributes that can be worked on.

Kelly must be the unluckiest right back in the country as he'd probably play for any other team in the league.

Enrique just shows once agaiun why he was the buy of the season - top class.

Loads of positives, but for me Carroll was not one of them and he frustrates the hell out of me.

Thought Henderson had a good game. Coates was great, Bellamy was great.

Everyone played well. But I've always said this, and I honestly believe Hendo will be a fantastic player for us.

He's a confidence player, but look at those passes he's been playing, and his delivery.

Fucking brilliant.

Thought Henderson had a good game. Coates was great, Bellamy was great.

Everyone played well. But I've always said this, and I honestly believe Hendo will be a fantastic player for us.

He's a confidence player, but look at those passes he's been playing, and his delivery.

Fucking brilliant.

Me too.

Fair enough, I just always try and see where we can improve, which is why I mention Carroll.

There were numerous positives tonight. Coates looked really good, bar that one rash tackle. Comfortbale on the ball, good in the air and composed.

Spearing just slotted into the side and we didn't miss Adam and given how well Charlie has been playing the last few games - that is a big compliment for Jay.

Maxi once again shows he is a scoring threat from midfield and he must be pushing to get in our Premiership first XI, as Downing does not offer this goal threat.

Bellamy was classy. Not only involved in the two goals, he kept the ball and knew when to run with it and when to keep it simple.

Henderson put in a good shift. Not everything is coming off for him, but you can see why Kenny likes him as he does have a lot of strengths and raw attributes that can be worked on.

Kelly must be the unluckiest right back in the country as he'd probably play for any other team in the league.

Enrique just shows once agaiun why he was the buy of the season - top class.

Loads of positives, but for me Carroll was not one of them and he frustrates the hell out of me.

Thats exactly what we've lacked for years. Strength in depth.

Perhaps you could do us a timetable?