You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Slur Alex losing the plot?

Megadrive Man

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will always be the same with the spiteful arrogant old twat.

To a lesser extent, the same can be said for 'Arry. Huge court case coming up in the new year, accused of de-frauding the British taxpayer of hundreds of thousands of pounds, yet not a word has been said and he's still being championed on a daily basis as the next England manager. I know it's innocent until proven guilty and all that, but you imagine if it was a nasty foreigner who was on these charges? They'd be absolutely crucified in the press, no doubt about it.

Classic example of what I'm talking about. Ferguson refused to speak to them for years, so now that he's talking to them again they don't want to rock the boat. They should have told him to go and fuck himself when he agreed to start talking to them again. "No, you're alright old timer, we're happy with Mike Phelan thanks."

The BBC should have insisted he spoke to them when he decided he wouldn't; that or withhold monies due under the contract

Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!

He pisses me off so much. Of course ya's have struggled ya bellend ya'v got to go away last game and get a result.

How dare they ask him a question that doesnt lick his arsehole or massage his balls!!!!

The amount of negative questions Rafa had to deal with in his time.

It will always be the same with the spiteful arrogant old twat.

To a lesser extent, the same can be said for 'Arry. Huge court case coming up in the new year, accused of de-frauding the British taxpayer of hundreds of thousands of pounds, yet not a word has been said and he's still being championed on a daily basis as the next England manager. I know it's innocent until proven guilty and all that, but you imagine if it was a nasty foreigner who was on these charges? They'd be absolutely crucified in the press, no doubt about it.

It is true what your saying about he who gives interviews from inside car.If I remember correct Vennables was a shady cunt with his hand into everything.

He managed England so it would not surprise me if camels arse face gets it.

That is if he isnt sent down which I can see happening.I can see alot of skeletons coming out of his closet in court.

They want him big time after the search warrant fiasco.I believe the property development company he and his wife have is shady as fuck to.

Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!

He pisses me off so much. Of course ya's have struggled ya bellend ya'v got to go away last game and get a result.

How dare they ask him a question that doesnt lick his arsehole or massage his balls!!!!

The amount of negative questions Rafa had to deal with in his time.

Rafa's treatment was a joke. But when some of our own fans were acting like cunts about anything he done (or didn't even do), what do you expect?

Kenny gets a lot more shit from the media than Ferguson.

No surprises from the ' greatest ' absolutely fucking demented nowadays, what with his fast fading one man side, city on the rise. He will most definitely throw his hand in when we start breathing down his neck. It's his worst nightmare scenario.

Not long now the despicable, ungracious, bitter old man

The cowardice hacks show towards him really does clash with the Leveson inquiry and the snide shithouse lengths they go to for any other person in this country, even politicians.

Seriously, the only untouchable in this country is a football manager?

Agree on the main point but honestly its better a football manager than a politician. I live in the states and the way the mainstream media cooperates with their respective biases is cringeworthy and disgusting.

They hate Kenny because he doesn't give them a fucking inch by the way, but praise slur for the same thing.

They've always been shit in Europe. So many lucky draws and easy routes in groups and knock out stages seemingly every year and fucked it up so many times.

They've even won the league by default so many times because everyone else has fucked it up. Not because they've been the best team.

Thank fuck for Barca (who completely destroyed them twice) otherwise they would on level terms with us. Damn Chelsea for not stopping them. Unlucky for Bayern in 1999.

I fucking hate the cunts, especially the old cunt.

When he fucks off, they'll be even more fucked.

Edited by 1892-LFCWasBorn

Rafa's treatment was a joke. But when some of our own fans were acting like cunts about anything he done (or didn't even do), what do you expect?

Exactly! The shit he put up with was astounding, not just from the media, owners, opposing managers, fans in general and our own fans was ridiculous. Imagine whisky cunt gettin that? He would top himself

To many of our fans turned on him in the end which was embarrasing. It was a mixture of fans listening to the media to much in the bullying of Benitez and then decided to tag along and share the media's opinions, this then giving the media more hope to continue with the stories. A vicious cycle began.

The way he was treated still angers me and upsets me to the day, the way he went about his job on a daily basis, should have been admired by all, and especially what he has done for our club. He took it all on the chin and kept Liverpool's best interest's at heart.

I agree, dalglish gets more abuse than whisky cunt. He, being british knows how to deal with anything that comes his way, he gives them fuck all. Wheras Rafa, with english being his second language struggled to deal with shitty questions being put to him.

They've even won the league by default so many times because everyone else has fucked it up. Not because they've been the best team.

Oh come on.

I hate the cunt as much as the next man but that's an absolute load of horseshit. Granted they've won the league a few times with a pretty ordinary team but to pretend they've not been the best in the division is bollocks.

Any anyway, if they only won the league because they fucked up less than everyone else wouldn't that still make them the best side???

I actually think the media purposely give Kenny a few arsey questions because they love the replies they get. He doesn’t shirk a single point put to him and more often then not comes out with a quality and funny reply. I even love how he ends his interviews with Geoff Shreeves with “Thank you Jeffrey”. It actually sounds so belittling but I bet Shreeves loves it.

They all know there second best to Kenny in these things, but I think they all fully accept it, and in fact like it. I think very football journo involved love the fact Kenny is back in the dugout.

However, I reckon they all hate interviewing Ferguson as they have to tread on egg shells and one wrong word (Or in the case of the question that resulted in this walk out, a perfectly acceptable word) and they could fired out of the conference and refused future entry, thus putting their jobs at risk.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Football will be a lot better place when Ferguson fucks off back under the rock he crawled from.

It is true what your saying about he who gives interviews from inside car.If I remember correct Vennables was a shady cunt with his hand into everything.

He managed England so it would not surprise me if camels arse face gets it.

That is if he isnt sent down which I can see happening.I can see alot of skeletons coming out of his closet in court.

They want him big time after the search warrant fiasco.I believe the property development company he and his wife have is shady as fuck to.

You're right but the FA subsequently cited his business dealings as being part of the reason why he was allowed to leave the job and also the reason that he wasn't considered for it again.

Considering that Harry is up for tax fraud, nothing other than him being completely exonerated should see him within 10,000 miles of the England job if the FA have any kind of principles.

Oh wait...