You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Slur Alex losing the plot?

Megadrive Man

“Everyone, including the referee, was astounded,” Ferguson said. “He was put in a terrible position. Why can’t the referee overrule it when he is only eight yards away? The problem is that the referees are full-time and the linesmen are not and, whether he ever gets a game again, the assistant referee, is not for me to decide, but it was an absolutely shocking decision.

“I didn’t think anyone in the ground thought it was a penalty apart from the assistant referee. The referee thought it was a corner. He was nearer to it. He was only eight yards away. It was an absolute travesty.

“It costs you. Two years ago, when the linesman gave an offside goal against Chelsea it cost us the league, so hopefully we’re not saying that at the end of May.”

Whether he dies a horrible lingering painful death from nut cancer is not for me to decide, but Ferguson really is a cunt.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cunt.

He claims that two years ago they were robbed from the title.

3 years ago (08/09) season, Liverpool were robbed from the title. Disallowed goal against stoke, Ref decision to award United a pen against Spurs. Its all about ifs and buts you bellend.

The amount that has went in that cunts favour in years gone by is the reason why they have probably won more titles than what they should have, but yet he kicks up an absolute fuss when 1!!! decison goes against them. Does his absolute hardest to make it out to the general public that their a team hard done to.

I can just picture him now down the F.A ears (david gill), making sure that something like this shouldn't happen to manchester united. Warning if it happens again there will be serious consequences.

Makes my blood boil. Would love there to be a few chants about him around the ground tomorrow. Seeing as though both sets of fans share the fact he's the most hated man on planet earth. Maybe one day we will join together for one night only and celebrate his death

What a cunt.

He claims that two years ago they were robbed from the title.

3 years ago (08/09) season, Liverpool were robbed from the title. Disallowed goal against stoke, Ref decision to award United a pen against Spurs. Its all about ifs and buts you bellend.

The amount that has went in that cunts favour in years gone by is the reason why they have probably won more titles than what they should have, but yet he kicks up an absolute fuss when 1!!! decison goes against them. Does his absolute hardest to make it out to the general public that their a team hard done to.

I can just picture him now down the F.A ears (david gill), making sure that something like this shouldn't happen to manchester united. Warning if it happens again there will be serious consequences.

Makes my blood boil. Would love there to be a few chants about him around the ground tomorrow. Seeing as though both sets of fans share the fact he's the most hated man on planet earth. Maybe one day we will join together for one night only and celebrate his death

Celebrate his death!? Fuckin hell mate you need to get a grip or get another interest in you life you sad fucker. Anyone wishing death on a football manager has the real problem... Not Ferguson. Its only football lad. He got family, kids, wife and other loved ones. Wierd fuckers

For fucks sake get a grip he's only a football manager. Hardly a threat to world peace. All this wishing death on him is classless and petty beyond belief and frankly uncomfortable to read. It's astoundingly bitter and the kind of shite I'd expect to read on an Everton forum.

Whilst my dislike for him borders on the irrational and I don't have a kind word for him, I agree with this.

For fucks sake get a grip he's only a football manager. Hardly a threat to world peace. All this wishing death on him is classless and petty beyond belief and frankly uncomfortable to read. It's astoundingly bitter and the kind of shite I'd expect to read on an Everton forum.

Correct

Celebrate his death!? Fuckin hell mate you need to get a grip or get another interest in you life you sad fucker. Anyone wishing death on a football manager has the real problem... Not Ferguson. Its only football lad. He got family, kids, wife and other loved ones. Wierd fuckers

In light of the dreadful Gary Speed news, these sentiments are even more correct than ever.

Not celebrating Fergie dying?

Fucked up shit right there. We're all just dead people who haven't died yet, let's not get hysterical just because Gary Speed pegged it.

Big shock, yes, but nothing to do with Ferguson and his evil bastard ways. Wonder how many people he's met and fucked up in his life. Hundreds probably, the old cunt.

I dont wish death on the old bastard but I do hope he is charged for his comments, regardless of what his sympathisers will say he was trying to destroy that linesman's career and frankly thats disgraceful

The lino screwed up, everyone makes mistakes, like starting Giggs and Carrick in midfield in the CL final against Barcelona

Guest davelfc
I dont wish death on the old bastard but I do hope he is charged for his comments, regardless of what his sympathisers will say he was trying to destroy that linesman's career and frankly thats disgraceful

The lino screwed up, everyone makes mistakes, like starting Giggs and Carrick in midfield in the CL final against Barcelona

They will and he will serve a two month ban in June and July, as usual.

I think for repeat offenders they should deduct points, simple. Let him have to face his team after having let them down.

Will never happen and you watch how many linesmen will now be scared to give a penalty decision at the shit pit. He wins every time the old bastard.

Guest the boy

Roy Hodgson; Rafa Benitez; Alex Ferguson. How do you get every opinion so spectacularly wrong?

I think for repeat offenders they should deduct points, simple. Let him have to face his team after having let them down.

Will never happen and you watch how many linesmen will now be scared to give a penalty decision at the shit pit. He wins every time the old bastard.

That is a top top idea.

And if authorities had any modicum of a duty of care about the future of the game and the spirit of how it is played/perceived/officiated they would implement this excellent suggestion.

You are unfortunately also right in that... they won't.

3 points each time. Blimey they will be relegated by Christmas with minus points despite winning every game