You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Slur Alex losing the plot?

Megadrive Man

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

Perfectly reasonable question, they're in the easiest group in the competition yet have only managed to win twice. They struggled at home to Basel and they have to go away to Basel and not lose in order to go through.

The reasonable answer is that he's a cunt.

No doubt his recent outrageous 'drip feeding' statement has now been duly digested and accepted without question as fact by the media, which incidentally has an agenda against Man Utd of course.

This calculated statement aimed at prejudicing the Suarez case needs to be held up to the light and exposed for what it is which is a typical insiduous self serving cheap shot. Hypocritical too as the first thing Ferguson said regarding Evra's claim was that it was important people realised that this is not a man u v Liverpool thing

I'm sure he's worried however he's not cracking up imo just getting the old siege mentality going again. He get's away with this type of behaviour most of the time anyway now as he's damn near untouchable the fucking gnarled old prune.

Fuck him I hope basle tear them a new one and they're dumped into the europa league and get hammered by city 10-0 in the final with Michael Owen playing up front.

Massive smug cunt. Thing is, the media have helped create this monster by not standing up to him when he pulls this kind of crap. The BBC for example, why the fuck did they ever let the purple nosed prick back on our screens on a saturday night? They should have told him to go fuck himself when he said he'd be willing to talk to them again.

If they all stopped printing anything he ever has to say, and stopped showing his press conferences, he'd soon fall into line when he realised he couldn't play his little 'mind games' as he has no-one to get his message out.

If they all stopped printing anything he ever has to say, and stopped showing his press conferences, he'd soon fall into line when he realised he couldn't play his little 'mind games' as he has no-one to get his message out.

Unfortunately Dave, the press have to pander to their readers. Most of the fucking divvies in this country want to read what the old wanker has to say so they have to publish him. Blame it on the ignorant as fuck British public.

Unfortunately Dave, the press have to pander to their readers. Most of the fucking divvies in this country want to read what the old wanker has to say so they have to publish him. Blame it on the ignorant as fuck British public.

I disagree.

Do you think MOTD's viewing figures are any different whether they talk to Ferguson or Mike Phelan?

I doubt if the public would give a fuck if there was blanket ban on Ferguson's quotes. Some United fans obviously would, but tough shit. I'm not saying they shouldn't cover United, I'm saying just don't quote that evil old cunt. Tell United to send Phelan to press conferences as they no longer want to deal with that spiteful arrogant twat.

I bet it wouldn't affect paper sales in any way. The only way it works is if they come to a collective decision and stick to it. They don't have the balls though, they'll continue to let him treat them like mugs.

The shithouse twats at the BBC never mention once in all of that link that he storms out, they instead claim that he laughs off that they are struggling, what are a shower of limp wristed cunts they are at the BBC!!!

If that was anybody else they would of crucified them.

Classic example of what I'm talking about. Ferguson refused to speak to them for years, so now that he's talking to them again they don't want to rock the boat. They should have told him to go and fuck himself when he agreed to start talking to them again. "No, you're alright old timer, we're happy with Mike Phelan thanks."