You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City...mildly likeable?

bouncebrigade

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike them for what they have become and the attitude towards the amount they have spent.

I can guarentee that city fans would have been moaning about Chelseas methods years back but when it happend to them it was 'all ok'

And I also hate that stupid jumping shite they do.

I dont hate them though not anywere near as much as Chelsea and the Mancs.

As NV said they landed on their feet with the stadium although its not theirs and the buyout.

Lad I work with who had a cut on his face from a coin thrown at him by a City fan at the weekend would probably struggle to find them likeable.

I like Aguero and Silva but I am doing my best to work through that so I can actively dislike them at the optimum level the lottery winning, wrong way celebration stealing, football manager editing cunts.

I welcome them to be honest.

If we can't win the league, it is nice to see Man City might stop United from winning it.

I liked Man U 1 Man City 6

I also like how they don't ususally bother with the generic ' sign on', 'In your Liverpool slums' or 'murderers' bollocks

Not keen on their gimmicky backs turned dance ...comes across as very contrived

I don't begrudge their fans their lottery win having the scum as their city rivals it must be nice to see a turning of the tide. The club though can't stand what they are, just a billionaiires nipple ring, there's been no plan just vulgar throwing money at it and then when a rule comes in to try and bring some sanity and fairness back into what's supposed to be a sport they blatantly loophole it to keep being a fucking nipple ring. I'll never respect a single trophy they win but they couldn't give a shit and who blames them.

"Mildly likable" is too strong, "not as contemptible" I can accept. On a similar note, now that twat Fabregas has left, Arsenal aren't nearly as dislikable. The team we played in the Champions League was stacked with cunts but that is no longer the case, in my opinion.

"Mildly likable" is too strong, "not as contemptible" I can accept. On a similar note, now that twat Fabregas has left, Arsenal aren't nearly as dislikable. The team we played in the Champions League was stacked with cunts but that is no longer the case, in my opinion.

I think they will always be cunts based on the late 80's and Wenger.

I kinda get what you mean...

"Like" maybe a little too strong of a word to use. But from what I've seen of them so far this season, the football they've been playing can certainly be appreciated. The way they go about things on the pitch for a squad of overpaid glory hunters they do put down a good team performance, which I really wasn't expecting before the season started.

The fact that Fowler and Bellamy played there makes them a little more tolerable.

Also Balotelli is a great character...love him or hate him.

Oh, and another thing that goes through my mind when I’ve watched them: “Aguero is what you get for £35 million!” Just saying...somebody needs to get their shit together!

They've suffered for decades in the shadow of the red mancs, so I can't really begrudge their lottery win right now. I don't particularly care for them, though I do like Balotelli and I don't mind him doing well. So it's indifference with the odd cheer for Mario and the 6-1.

I pretty much hate every other team in the league bar us.

Even teams that aren't really a threat I hate too. Used to not mind Spurs cos my brother supports them, but I fucking despise them now.

I admire your hatred!

Guest ShoePiss
I kinda get what you mean...

"Like" maybe a little too strong of a word to use. But from what I've seen of them so far this season, the football they've been playing can certainly be appreciated. The way they go about things on the pitch for a squad of overpaid glory hunters they do put down a good team performance, which I really wasn't expecting before the season started.

The fact that Fowler and Bellamy played there makes them a little more tolerable.

Also Balotelli is a great character...love him or hate him.

Oh, and another thing that goes through my mind when I’ve watched them: “Aguero is what you get for £35 million!” Just saying...somebody needs to get their shit together!

Plus two hundred thousand pounds per week.