You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

I think it depends if Ancelotti is actually picking the transfer targets.

I don't think he's up to La Liga standards now' date=' i think he'd struggle, and he clearly wants CL football anyway.[/quote']

I can't see him taking on another job where the owners pick the players they want.

I must say I'm really enjoying this run of form Torres is in, he's fucking great every game now by all accounts, turning like the Torres of old, quick, good vision, a delight to play with. Still yet top yield a goal like but hey, as long as he's playing well what else matters. has he broke any records yet ?? I won't really be satisfied till he does.

do you think he will ever recover from this huge dip in form and return to any where near his top form with us?

I'm not too sure he will.

its not even form just for us as a club though, he has only ever showed top form under one manager, and I'm not the sort who is obsessed with Rafa but the stats show

under Rafa, 72 goals in 116 games, goal every 1.6 games

without Rafa, so Atletico, Spain, Chelsea and LFC post Rafa, 132 goals in 404 games, goal every 3 games and rapidly getting higher

As far as I'm aware he hasn't picked up a single injury since he's been there. Bizarre given that he was Aurelioesque with us.

That might have to do with the fact that he's not playing ever game, week in week out. He's only now getting a run with Drogba away which will change as soon as he's back.

Did anyone see Luiz 'blessing' the prick last night? Odd as fuck. I've had a look for it but couldn't find it, however here he is doing it before they played Genk a while back -

[YOUTUBE]iRJgtq6tx6w[/YOUTUBE]

Ghey.

*with added plastic flags for your amusement.

No way will he end up at PSG with Ancellotti there now. Malaga will be his destination.

Actually Ancelotti came out to his defense the other day. He thinks it's Drogba who is the problem at Chelsea because he takes up to much space and has a strong standing at the club.

I think Torres might end up in Italy, playing for one of the Milano clubs.

I always thought he'd end up at one of them when he left us. Didn't think he'd leave quite so soon though and certainly didn't think he'd be at another English club first.

I think he'd do well in Italy though, not sure where I'm getting that notion from as he's been fucking dire for ages now, just a hunch.

Actually Ancelotti came out to his defense the other day. He thinks it's Drogba who is the problem at Chelsea because he takes up to much space and has a strong standing at the club.

That'll be Drogba who's not been there for weeks; leaving Torres free to take up the space he's left behind, yeah? No wonder he's been doing so well lately.

its not even form just for us as a club though, he has only ever showed top form under one manager, and I'm not the sort who is obsessed with Rafa but the stats show

under Rafa, 72 goals in 116 games, goal every 1.6 games

without Rafa, so Atletico, Spain, Chelsea and LFC post Rafa, 132 goals in 404 games, goal every 3 games and rapidly getting higher

Interesting stat that, although it was pretty clear Rafa built the team around him and Gerrard.

Oh well, unless he comes back here I could give a fuck about him to be honest, and since the chances of that happening are unlikely to say the least, that's the end of it for me.

I miss that bounce

That was such a fucking ace song, totally wasted on those Chav cunts (not that they sing it anyway).

I remember Fulham away, so lad at the back shouted "We're gonna bounce in minute...." and that was it.. The "Torres Song" blasted out for what felt like the whole game... Amazing.