You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Guest San Don
I am enjoying the win.

I didn't start the topic.

But I would swap Torres for Carroll, that's just me being honest.

So what you didnt start the topic. Did you not hear our away support singing it to him either or are you gonna deny they sang it to him?

Wonder why the awayers sang it. Hmmmmm.

He's made his bed and is now lying in it. Can understand he wanted to leave us under the previous owners, but they had gone and so had Hodgson. He chose not to give King Kenny a chance and the same for our new owners.

A moment of stupidity in handing in that transfer request to force the move he probably regrets now. Left a massive club where fans adored him and put up with his shenanigans on the pitch and some pretty inept performances under Hodgson.

I could have even understood if he would have moved to City or even the scum, but Chelsea? Plastic fucking fans and hollow fucking club? Absolute cunt of a club from top to bottom.

At the end of the day £50m in the bank was the best business we did, but made a huge error in buying Carroll. Lets not kid ourselves. The fact that he's hardly starting any matches speaks volumes.

Carroll showed today with his 3 minute cameo that he is an awful footballer. Couldn't even hold up the ball once.

It gives me no pleasure in saying this and really hope I'm wrong about him.

I still wouldn't take back Nando after everything is said and done.

Fuck him.

So what you didnt start the topic. Did you not hear our away support singing it to him either or are you gonna deny they sang it to him?

Wonder why the awayers sang it. Hmmmmm.

I didn't hear it, but I wasn't at the game I was in a pub and couldn't hear.

He's made his bed and is now lying in it. Can understand he wanted to leave us under the previous owners, but they had gone and so had Hodgson. He chose not to give King Kenny a chance and the same for our new owners.

A moment of stupidity in handing in that transfer request to force the move he probably regrets now. Left a massive club where fans adored him and put up with his shenanigans on the pitch and some pretty inept performances under Hodgson.

I could have even understood if he would have moved to City or even the scum, but Chelsea? Plastic fucking fans and hollow fucking club? Absolute cunt of a club from top to bottom.

At the end of the day £50m in the bank was the best business we did, but made a huge error in buying Carroll. Lets not kid ourselves. The fact that he's hardly starting any matches speaks volumes.

Carroll showed today with his 3 minute cameo that he is an awful footballer. Couldn't even hold up the ball once.

It gives me no pleasure in saying this and really hope I'm wrong about him.

I still wouldn't take back Nando after everything is said and done.

Fuck him.

Spot on except the bold, there is no question he isnt worth 35mil but you cant really say its an error? hes not even had a season and hes a kid.

Guest ShoePiss
Just out of interest, does anyone have any sympathy for him?

None here but I also don't have animosity towards him either, he's completely neutral to me.

I'm a bit torn on this. I really think he 'got' us, but the love faded under bad owners and a bad manager. Unfortunately he didn't exactly bust a gut for us during his bad spell, and that's his biggest crime, but lest we all cast stones I suppose most of us have been in a place mentally which meant we did not give of our best.

Ideally I'd have liked him to have faith in Kenny and the new owners, and I genuinely feel he'd have got his mojo back.

But he didn't have faith and he chose to leave, so that's why I'm torn. I'm torn between what might have been/you've made your bed...

Guest San Don

None whasoever. I didnt buy into the love in many did with him when he was hear.

Owen gets crucified for supposedly not giving benitez a chance and signing for united.

IMO, there's absolutely no difference to what el sulk did with the King, our new owners and signing for chelshit.

None whasoever. I didnt buy into the love in many did with him when he was hear.

Owen gets crucified for supposedly not giving benitez a chance and signing for united.

IMO, there's absolutely no difference to what el sulk did with the King, our new owners and signing for chelshit.

comeon, you dont think theres a difference?

he came through the ranks, left for a pittance and then joined The Mancs.

at least we made some money on the other cunt.

both cunts but for me Owen is ten times the cunt.

I had sympathy for him last year at times when people would whine about him not putting a shift in, which at times was definitely true, but there was plenty of other times he was watching the fucking ball sail about 30 yards past him and he was expected to chase it like a fucking headless chicken.

He was made a bit of a scapegoat by a few twats who didn't want to admit Hodgson was one of the biggest fuck ups our club has ever made and they backed the wrong horse.

But any sympathy I had for him went out the window when he did what he did. Kenny was there, things were changing, Suarez was coming in. He could have bided his time and at least given us another 6 months. But instead he fucked us in the ass so I hope he rots for that.

Could't possibly hate the fella, when he was here i fucking loved him so much, he made a huge mistake and he knows it, we've moved on and when he inevitably leaves Chelsea (soon enough i imagine) i wish him all the best. People are far too quick to forget the brillant stuff he did on and off the pitch for the club.

It's hard to stick the boot in too much seeing as we face them again in two weeks and they're going to have to rotate because they'll have three games before then. Odds are that he could start against us and I wouldn't want to tempt fate.

But do I feel sorry for him that it's not worked out? Not in the slightest. He's buttered his bread and now he's got to lie in it.

I'd have him back for 20 mill or less...

Him and Suarez up front would pull defenses apart and be a nightmare to play against....

He made a mistake and he knows it! It's eating him up inside, but I am willing to forgive... I don't like being bitter, maybe it's because I'm a red and not a blue....