You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The GF Marmite Thread

Remmie

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Marmite?

• 8 months later...
Guest ShoePiss

I see too many people liking marmite for me to ignore it any longer. I know what it tastes like, I had it years ago and it was fucking horrible but there's this nagging feeling I'm missing out, everything deserves a second chance so I'm going to try :- thinly spread on toast with butter, on a crumpet with a slice of sharp cheese.

What else should I try it with/on in order to give it (and my adult taste buds) fair crack of the whip?

Pretty safe to say you're feeling better, Paul?

Deffo on the mend. At this rate I'll be feeling brilliant just as I go back to work. It's all in the fucking timing.

By the way, has anyone had the Extra Mature Marmite? Once you've had it, the original feels like a bit of a let down. How about the Guinness one? I love Guinness and I love Marmite, but that might be a step too far for me. I reckon they'd neutralise each other with their deliciousness.

Deffo on the mend. At this rate I'll be feeling brilliant just as I go back to work. It's all in the fucking timing.

By the way' date=' has anyone had the Extra Mature Marmite? Once you've had it, the original feels like a bit of a let down. How about the Guinness one? I love Guinness and I love Marmite, but that might be a step too far for me. I reckon they'd neutralise each other with their deliciousness.[/quote']

Guinness marmite was ace. Ace I tell you. The Guinness was a subtle note rather than the chorus.

I'm gutted they don't do it anymore. If they started, I'd panic buy and stock up.

By the way, has anyone had the Extra Mature Marmite? Once you've had it, the original feels like a bit of a let down. How about the Guinness one? I love Guinness and I love Marmite, but that might be a step too far for me. I reckon they'd neutralise each other with their deliciousness.

There must be a name for that....when you work and work and as soon as the adrenaline levels drop you go and catch something...apart from 'not fair'

• 1 month later...
I used to hate Marmite like it was the Devil's spunk but in the last few months i've come to like its yeasty goodness...same with fish.

What's wrong with me?

Beans on a fry up' date=' however, will always be wrong[/quote']

You're not pregnant, are you? Changes in food preferences is a sure sign

• 7 months later...