You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

post a PM!

chauncey

"You best hope I never find a picture of you because if I see you at a game I gonna rip you head off. We see what your intelligence does for you then.

Btw superiority complex is a mental health issue, get it sorted now or you kids will grow up to fucking hate you. Btw does the mother of your kids know you was fucking prossies ?

Dirty cunt......."

Another Snowy pm?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I have quite a few to choose from. I'll see if I can find one from someone else.

I also had one off him saying I best watch out because if he got a picture of me and saw me he would kill me.

Don't know why he thought he would come across me, him living in Cardiff and me in Liverpool. The fact he looked like a retarded Chav in the picture he put of himself on here didn't exactly have me quivering in my boots either.

"You best hope I never find a picture of you because if I see you at a game I gonna rip you head off. We see what your intelligence does for you then.

Btw superiority complex is a mental health issue, get it sorted now or you kids will grow up to fucking hate you. Btw does the mother of your kids know you was fucking prossies ?

Dirty cunt......."

Bloody hell. There's no need for any of that....

I got this cracker from our latest drooling flidstick "Bloke" earlier:

"You are a sad cunt, i know i make you look like a fucken dickhead in front of your internet mates but the amount of reps i get from doing it you will be negging for a while.Now go and abuse more people and be an allround arsehole to make yourself feel better you absolute fucking misfit."

"You are a sad cunt, i know i make you look like a fucken dickhead in front of your internet mates but the amount of reps i get from doing it you will be negging for a while.Now go and abuse more people and be an allround arsehole to make yourself feel better you absolute fucking misfit."

What brought that on?

That seems quite Jon Snow like. No capital ' I ' and the little boast about reps which Snow used to do. Hmmmm.

36520.jpg

I don't know. I'm not even sure what he's talking about.

I think he's saying that lots of people are congratulating him on following me around the Forums calling me a cunt and PM'ing me random abuse.

He's very Jon Snow-esque. As is that Ginny spastic.

Good try, "i really do enjoy negging you, you weird cunt".

He does seem quite odd. He has posted these recently :

I had been lurking for ages and the only reason i joined was because of silverlining being a cunt.Even non football related topics to random people, just being a mean spiteful cunt.By the time i was approved as a member the moment had passed but just thought i would drop in to say your a cunt.And i agree with many of your footballing opinions such as Lucas, Adam and our money spent on signings, you just come across as a turd of epic proportions.

Your a pig headed cunt who's biggest joy in life is belittling fellow Liverpool fans on an internet forum.No im not Jon Snow, go fuck yourself and leave me alone.

He also seemed upset because someone suggested George Clooney might be gay, if I recall correctly.

He does seem quite odd. He has posted these recently :

He also seemed upset because someone suggested George Clooney might be gay, if I recall correctly.

You are the only other person that has negged me more than once, silverlining is the shark and you are the little fish that swims underneath him feeding off him basking in his shit.

Either that or he's Bart and your Milhouse.

You are the only other person that has negged me more than once, silverlining is the shark and you are the little fish that swims underneath him feeding off him basking in his shit.

Either that or he's Bart and your Milhouse.

Maybe I've negged you more than once because you're a bit of a dickhead?

Me and SL were the first to call Snowy as the massive cunt he was last time. I've got a bad feeling about you.

Maybe I've negged you more than once because you're a bit of a dickhead?

Me and SL were the first to call Snowy as the massive cunt he was last time. I've got a bad feeling about you.

I called this one too some time ago. Popped up on several threads over a few days and then disappeared. Just like some others we have seen. I was shouted down at the time but all the evidence points to this being a bad 'un