You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

post a PM!

chauncey

I called this one too some time ago. Popped up on several threads over a few days and then disappeared. Just like some others we have seen. I was shouted down at the time but all the evidence points to this being a bad 'un

Fucken hell you should be a private eye.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow was an inveterate frothing fucking mongoloid, to be tarred with the same brush must sting!

Anyway, there's not enough simple spelling mistakes for it to be him, unless he's got himself aquatinted with spell check......Whick in a way proves how devoid of frontal lobe the fucker was, I mean who can't work spell xheck?

I have just negged Bloke, but he/she appears to be constructed from pure Kryptonite. Only Section 31 can save us.

This is what happened last time with Snowy. That cunt was green until the day he got fucked off. I'd love to know who the fuck reps these people.

I can only assume some people hate Brendan so much they automatically rep anyone who insults him.

I missed the Snow meltdown. I remember him joining (everyone welcoming him with gags about Zinab Bedowi etc) and then him having an opinion on everything, posting a ridiculous number of times in a short period, then everyone saying he'd gone mad.

I hope Bloke isn't Snow.

I like his name. And I like the line "you absolute fucking misfit" as a closing gambit to a rant.

• 1 year later...

I still reckon "you absolute fucking misfit" is a great way to end a raging, expletive-filled rant.

PS It wasn't me, either. And for the record, I really don't mind homosexuality at all. I'm quite happy to let them get on with it. Just as long as they're not getting on with it in my cul-de-sac.

I still reckon "you absolute fucking misfit" is a great way to end a raging' date=' expletive-filled rant.

PS It wasn't me, either. And for the record, I really don't mind homosexuality at all. I'm quite happy to let them get on with it. Just as long as they're not getting on with it in my cul-de-sac.[/quote']

Wahey.