You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

post a PM!

chauncey

neville+chamberlain.JPG

Like your neg power?

Even *********** has admitted to being a bellend now, there's no need to get so defensive on his behalf.

I've been enjoying your stuff since you went gold by the way. You definitely work better as someone with something to say than an out and out troll although you retain a similar sense of humour, which isn't entirely out of place.

Keep it up.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people

Few things to remind you about this week again.

First, we've had not one but two episodes of the podcast this week. The first includes an interview with Charlie Adam that was picked up by sky, lfctv and some of the papers. You can hear it here. The second is a look back at the last three games as well as a preview of the derby. We also reveal what Gary Neville and John Terry would have been had they not been footballers. You can find that one here.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

Probably the best PM ever to be received by myself.

Ok, it's not your birthday, but happy fiddle with yourself day sounds too crude.

Sorry it's not one of my better efforts, but trying to photoshop a picture of a topless man discreetly at work is kind of hard.

Pepe - kids =

pepereina.jpg

Though this cone came a close second....

Pic thread on the dark side missus. NOW!

Guest ShoePiss
So there are actually virgins out there that send PMs to others about reps and negs?

Fucking small-dicked whoppers.

Yeah, every time I get a neg with a snide comment I respond via pm. It's better this way, communication is a two way street.

I don't think i've ever been so entranced by a mans nipples. They just scream 'bite me'.

I'm getting a bit carried away here, aren't i?

Night all. *whistles*

Time I paid my dues so I can rep you back for the pleasure you provide in a regular re-bumping of that picture of masculine perfection!

Now I'm getting carried away........

"You best hope I never find a picture of you because if I see you at a game I gonna rip you head off. We see what your intelligence does for you then.

Btw superiority complex is a mental health issue, get it sorted now or you kids will grow up to fucking hate you. Btw does the mother of your kids know you was fucking prossies ?

Dirty cunt......."