42 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Michael Holding has retired as a commentator. He’ll be a huge miss for Sky and their coverage.

Thought he was doing the first ashes test? 

Gutted he’s missed his last test and not gone out on the high he deserved because of the cunting IPL. 

What an absolute shitshow. 

Work finished, missus away until late this evening, I'll stick my feet up and watch the one dayer between Pakistan and New Zealand...and they've abandoned the entire series due to security reasons.

200.gif

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Work finished, missus away until late this evening, I'll stick my feet up and watch the one dayer between Pakistan and New Zealand...and they've abandoned the entire series due to security reasons.

200.gif

Know how you feel Jair , I had planned my whole week's arrangements around the last India Test.

Just now, sir roger said:

Know how you feel Jair , I had planned my whole week's arrangements around the last India Test.

I had the same last weekend as well!

Just when you think you’ve seen everything …Fielder catches ball right on boundary but at the same time his team mate slides into his leg whilst touching the boundary …Result not out and a six ..

Got to be honest I thought it was out as he had control of the ball…

Although that decision wasn’t as bad as that LBW

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Just when you think you’ve seen everything …Fielder catches ball right on boundary but at the same time his team mate slides into his leg whilst touching the boundary …Result not out and a six ..

Got to be honest I thought it was out as he had control of the ball…

Although that decision wasn’t as bad as that LBW

Bumble reckons it should have been out.

And yeah, appalling that LBW decision. Somerset have properly shit the bed here though having recovered from 3-2 to 60-2 or whatever it was.