Give the openers a run as this pair in two tests have shown they can bat but they need to go on, Root and a fit Stokes similarly Foakes. Buttler and Bairstow should not be near a test side anymore Woakes must play too. We need Wood to stay fit and Archer too, big injury issues there. Just got to find 2 batsmen a spinner and another bowler. Piss easy haha!

Bairstow really get's on my tits with all the don't criticise me, mental abuse, I'm beyond criticism snowflake nonsense. It's because you're consistently shit mate. God I'm old.

1 minute ago, clangers said:

Bairstow really get's on my tits with all the don't criticise me, mental abuse, I'm beyond criticism snowflake nonsense. It's because you're consistently shit mate. God I'm old.

I’m dubious of the mental health card at times but in fairness he has the family history to back it up.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

India outsider of the three at 100/30? I know its a flat wicket but still. Unless it's the odds before the wicket.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england-india-test-series/england-v-india-4th-test/winner

India were the outsiders of the three mid morning. 100/30 now 1/9....Draw now  28/1   England 1000/1 ...believe 

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england-india-test-series/england-v-india/winner

5 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Last couple of years batting line up is very reminiscent of the dark days of the 90's.

Soft as shite.

Sadly, it isn't anywhere near as good as that side. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Not one of these batsmen apart from Root and Stokes has the attitude of "over my dead body" will you get my wicket, the rest just curl up and basically throw their wickets away when the going gets tough.

Woakes doesn't usually. The rest, yeah. Shithouses. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Was about to say the same.

Atherton and Thorpe or this lot. Stewart, Butcher. Good players. 

They were a half decent side, managed appalling and playing against world class bowlers in every game. 

Can you imagine this line up against Donald? Or Walsh? Ambrose. Akram. Younis. Warne. Mcgrath. Saqlain. Etc. 

It would be car crash stuff. 

• Upvote 1