Right, I’ve walked the dog, took one kid to college, the other to school. I’ve shopped for tea, put the washing out, emptied the dishwasher and sent a few emails.

Time to settle down and watch….

England make no attempt to win. 

Just now, Jairzinho said:

An appalling shot and even worse drop.

Awful cricket all round...That's why I'd settle for the draw as England are more than capable of losing this 

Fucking stupid is that..Mwlan run out

To be fair he didn't look comfortable anyway but that's stupid when you're batting to save the match

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

India outsider of the three at 100/30? I know its a flat wicket but still. Unless it's the odds before the wicket.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england-india-test-series/england-v-india-4th-test/winner

That 100/30 looks good now.

Edit: latest, anyone brave enough for 11/2 England?

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england-india-test-series/england-v-india-4th-test/winner

Always fucking hate Kohli. Always acting up to the cameras. Absolutely loved him giving it beans over the buzzers yesterday then being out innocuously three balls later.

Bad, bad twat.

At least we have right handers now for the foreseeable. Blunts Jadeja considerably. We should score quicker assuming he doesn't go negative.

Honestly, twice in one series we've basically donated them a match in a last day shambles. Remember when Adelaide was a shared trauma that happened once in a generation? We're doing it every few fucking weeks now.

I don't know who's more braindead. Half these players for shitting their pants so regularly or the frigging management that pick them time after time and think it might work out different.

• Upvote 1

Not one of these batsmen apart from Root and Stokes has the attitude of "over my dead body" will you get my wicket, the rest just curl up and basically throw their wickets away when the going gets tough.

• Upvote 1

The English players have no technique and importantly no cajones. Why are they all retained on such relatively handsome contracts?

No wonder the ECB are so interested in promoting a thousand different varieties of a limited overs game. They're just producing the equivalent of baseball players.

• Upvote 1