You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

28 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Very sad. I’d seen that he was very ill but hadn’t heard this. Wishing him all the best. 

I know he enjoyed to party and put his body through some shit but fucking hell, 51!

And you think of the abuse a lot of us admit to putting our bodies through. 

EDIT: Not that I was saying this was directly caused by his lifestyle choices. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I know he enjoyed to party and put his body through some shit but fucking hell, 51!

And you think of the abuse a lot of us admit to putting our bodies through. 

EDIT: Not that I was saying this was directly caused by his lifestyle choices. 

I know you weren’t. Makes you think though, none of us are immortal and many of us don’t exactly treat our bodies with the care they deserve. If not for ourselves, for those who care about us. One day, I might actually grow up and do this. 

Can't be the only one on here listening to Atherton discussing Jimmy Anderson before the day's play intoning '  Skill , Versatility , Intelligence , Confidence' and expecting him to finish with ' I don't ask for much ' and the first letters spelling out CUNT for Kohli.

• Upvote 1

The Bumble piece on Headingley over the tea break is a nice piece. Cracking place for a booze up, although the Otley run he mentions has become the preserve of rowdy stag/hen do’s in recent years. It can be a bollocks to get served. 

I didn’t realise the record shop is owned by unmentionable referee, John Moss. Great little place, owned by a cunt ref. Funny old game. 

I was in the Skyrack last night. Got served by an Evertonian. You can’t have everything. 

13 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Chris Cairns has been left paralysed after having a stroke during heart surgery. 

Just saw my mate for the first time in about 9 months after he had his stroke at 54 due to coronavirus. His quality of life has really plummeted even though he is not in any danger. Paralysed down one side,unable to speak properly and a blood clot in his paralysed leg. I imagine Chris Cairns will be similar too.

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just saw my mate for the first time in about 9 months after he had his stroke at 54 due to coronavirus. His quality of life has really plummeted even though he is not in any danger. Paralysed down one side,unable to speak properly and a blood clot in his paralysed leg. I imagine Chris Cairns will be similar too.

Fucking hell mate - hope he can make as good a recovery as possible. 

21 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Most predictable wicket ever that, about five minutes after I stuck a fiver on India to win the match at 12/1. 

6th time Pujara has been dismissed without scoring when he's started not out from the day before. 

Umpires have been great this series but couple of iffy decisions so far this morning with that wicket and Kholi decision having to be reversed.

Still looks great track to bat on  

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Ollie Robinson has been a great pick this summer, he’s a real threat. 

He's been brilliant .. Bet Kholi is regretting not taking that very easy single on the 3rd ball of the over 

Brilliant this from England ...

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Well deserved...Now keep it going (he fucking has to, to be fair or else) 

First time since 2015

The rest of the England batsmen in the top 100 -

16 - Stokes 

24 - Burns

35 - Buttler

58 - Pope

66 - Sibley

70 - Bairstow

71 - Denly

78 - Crawley

84 - Curran

88 - Malan