You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumble mentioning a guy called Jack Brooks as a possible replacement for Anderson, should he not play next game. Good shout? Side strains generally don't come up in a week.

It's the same venue where McGrath stood on the ball too.

Swing bowler for Yorkshire.

Very good county championship bowler but unsure if he's good enough for Test cricket.

If Jimmy is out, then Wood will replace him

Yep. The lad has rarely played back to back games in his career and he looked like he lost a bit of zip at Lords. This wicket may suit Finn but I'm not convinced he will go well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty much nailed it. Move over Beefy I've got the shit punditry covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, I'm surprised we've informed everyone that Jimmy is out. It was obvious yesterday, so I wouldn't have said anything until the end of the Test match. Potentially give the Aussies a little psychological boost today whilst batting

They're 23 for 7.