You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 years later...
On 11/11/2018 at 20:53, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Loads of people on Facebook have been posting purple poppies in the last few days, in memory of Speckled Jim and all the other animals killed in war.

What the actual fuck?  Imagine trying to wear a badge in memory of all the animals killed in abbatoirs.  You would, quite rightly, be laughed at, loud and long.  So what's the fucking difference?

Horses have got big soulful eyes like Disney characters. Pigs have got squinty little eyes so we venerate horses and eat pigs. If you are an animal, how much you look like a Disney character is what differentiates you between being somebody’s pet or their dinner. People are fucking idiots. 

6A67E343-8CC1-4DC1-A9B0-C76C5C6D053E.jpeg

742EBB2D-73CB-4ACB-85F0-7886C5A8BC28.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2018 at 01:38, Bjornebye said:

I think its for the horses. I agree, load of old arse and faux look at me bollocks. But, a load of beautiful horses did die over there. I guess they deserve a minute. If you have ever spent a moment with a horse you would agree. 

I used to live near a stables and one morning i woke up with a bite mark on my nose which in my hungover state i couldn't recall how it had got there. As the day progressed bits of the previous evening started appearing in fractured bursts. I recalled stumbling off the last train absolutely pie-eyed and on seeing the horses in the stables decided it would be a great idea to either dance with them or hug them. So i assume i climbed over the fence and I don't really recall that much else, but i do have a hazy recollection of a horse taking offence at being aggressively hugged by an idiot who could barely stand up.  I'd like to think that it took offence at me saying "why the long face?" though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I used to live near a stables and one morning i woke up with a bite mark on my nose which in my hungover state i couldn't recall how it had got there. As the day progressed bits of the previous evening started appearing in fractured bursts. I recalled stumbling off the last train absolutely pie-eyed and on seeing the horses in the stables decided it would be a great idea to either dance with them or hug them. So i assume i climbed over the fence and I don't really recall that much else, but i do have a hazy recollection of a horse taking offence at being aggressively hugged by an idiot who could barely stand up.  I'd like to think that it took offence at me saying "why the long face?" though. 

You defo tried it on with one didn't you.