You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gimp XI

Redder Lurtz

These 11s are typical LFC teams, inexperienced players with potential.We need some proven gimps who have done it consistently.

Jairzinho, Dr Nowt, Verbal Diarrhea, Russ Atmosphere, Bjorenebe, thompsonsnose, Tony Moanero and Zonkoville77 should be starters.Theres a few others with big potential but these are star gimps.

I can't even begin to describe the length of the horn I've just gotten after reading that. My blood vessels are fucking throbbing.

This thread has unexpectedly elevated into the best thread to masterbate to on here, and there's serious competition to get to that status.

• Upvote 2

I've seen him on Twitter, he pmd me once saying how he thought I talked sense and said to ignore the others who talk shite.Im guessing he left because he was sick of being abused for giving an opinion.

That's got to be right up there with seeing Gary Neville agree with you, no?

• Upvote 1

I've seen him on Twitter, he pmd me once saying how he thought I talked sense and said to ignore the others who talk shite.Im guessing he left because he was sick of being abused for giving an opinion.

He PM'd me to say you and your chums would be the perfect choice to look after the Gimp XI youth team, mate.

He had then crossed out "look after" and added "mercilessly nonce up", but I presume he meant to say something about you being unbelievably ace and just misspelled it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fucking hell. You need help to deal with your narcissism.

These 11s are typical LFC teams, inexperienced players with potential.We need some proven gimps who have done it consistently.

Jairzinho, Dr Nowt, Verbal Diarrhea, Russ Atmosphere, Bjorenebe, thompsonsnose, Tony Moanero and Zonkoville77 should be starters.Theres a few others with big potential but these are star gimps.

Thanks mate, I feel I was overdue the recognition.

Some peoples opinions are like arseholes though, full of shit. Not you mate, not now, not after your kind nomination. I feel we can be friends buddy, or even buddies friend ?

If you spell my name right , promise to tweet me before matches JP?

Another twist of the knife in a shitty month for you now. Only one thing for it, more tinder conquests.

*Heads over to Date Thread and Pray for Stig in hopeful anticipation*

Some of the monging I see on here seems to have so much effort put into it, but JP mongs his way along effortlessly, it's so natural to him.  I could almost be envious.  They say that the cream always rises to the top.  They also say that shite floats.

Either or both could apply to him.

Shine on JP, almost mong royalty.

I didn't even make the bench, me the one who stays behind night after night putting in hours upon hours of practice relentlessly negging the fuck out of him.

I forgot magicrat aswell and he is captain fantastic, some names are similar and some don't have avatars so I get some mixed up.I used to think Magicrat and Russ Atmosphere talked sense at times and they wouldn't have got in my eleven, over the last few months I've realised I mixed them up with moof and Trumo and was giving them credit for posts which were not written by them.

As Elm city said they are some of the best posters and it is banter on my side anyway for most of them, I'm surprised a few of them are not on Twitter with thousands of followers promoting betting sites.

• Upvote 1

I forgot magicrat aswell and he is captain fantastic, some names are similar and some don't have avatars so I get some mixed up.I used to think Magicrat and Russ Atmosphere talked sense at times and they wouldn't have got in my eleven, over the last few months I've realised I mixed them up with moof and Trumo and was giving them credit for posts which were not written by them.

As Elm city said they are some of the best posters and it is banter on my side anyway for most of them, I'm surprised a few of them are not on Twitter with thousands of followers promoting betting sites.

Not good enough gaffer, I want to be at a club where they value my efforts and appreciate my work rate, not stuck here in the stiffs where the manager can't even remember my name.

Consider this my official transfer request, my agent will be in touch. Cunt!

• Upvote 1

Fair play ya mad cunt.