You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gimp XI

Redder Lurtz

Guest ShoePiss
Sure he is a massive tit on here, where he has the security of a lassiez-faire moderation policy, but could he do it on a wet Wednesday night on RAWK?

This is a great point, he's lacking confidence as the rawk challenge was put to him earlier this week and he wilted under te pressure, too much too soon perhaps.

I'd have him on the bench personally.

gimpxi.jpg

Problem area is obviously midfield: simon is a decent enough deep-lying troll but moof lacks pace - Championship WUM imo - and the less said about Jon Snow the better.

Abs' build-up is a joy to watch but he lacks cutting edge. Thankfully, our wide men are able to chip in with utter shite on a consistent basis. We'd be fucked otherwise.

Finally: though he's been the talismong of TLW Gimp XI for years, it's time silverlining was retired and given a coaching role. You cannot deny he still gives his all but there's nothing more tragic than a failing try-hard.

Still can't believe dave u blew all that money on such average gimps.

• Upvote 7

You need some experience up top against the better teams which is why I'd use Durango, you can't afford to have him breaking benches either. Mac4 would've been perfect for the system we want to play, if he wasn't forced out by that fat scouse skateboarder, Usher.

gimpxi.jpg

Problem area is obviously midfield: simon is a decent enough deep-lying troll but moof lacks pace - Championship WUM imo - and the less said about Jon Snow the better.

Abs' build-up is a joy to watch but he lacks cutting edge. Thankfully, our wide men are able to chip in with utter shite on a consistent basis. We'd be fucked otherwise.

Finally: though he's been the talismong of TLW Gimp XI for years, it's time silverlining was retired and given a coaching role. You cannot deny he still gives his all but there's nothing more tragic than a failing try-hard.

Still can't believe dave u blew all that money on such average gimps.

It's fans like you who make me fucking sick. Silverlining has put his body on the line on this forum for YEARS and cunts like you are just queuing up to have a go. He's a LEGEND and yet you've got people like you and Gav spreading poison against him. Couldn't wait to stick the knife in when you saw others having a go. Tell me, smart arse, who would you play instead, then?

Best supporters in the world, eh? Sky-generation mongs more like. You know what, fuck this place. Am I fuck logging on here to read cunts like softlad here spread bile about one of our greatest ever servants. I'm done here.