You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

right... let me just get a few things off me chest here.

Most importantly, im rather worried with the support our team is getting lately, being at the game yesterday, i could say i was actually embarrassed to be a Liverpool fan. The atmosphere was fuckin woeful, on par with Hodgson's 6 month reign.

The last 10 minutes of the game was when we finally showed abit of willingness to get behind the players, thats when the more chances came. To much of a coincidence i'd say. The amount of moaning was ridiculous, there were also a few heated arguments between fans that could have easily got out of hand. The boo's at the end made me cringe in anger.This tense atmosphere clearly rubs off on the players. I noticed Kenny's comments in his pre-match interview asking for patience, he knows the score and can sense it's not helping anyone. There are to many gobshites lately, dont bat an eyelid when the chants are in full force, but will absolutely ridicule our players when something goes wrong. This needs to be addressed quickly in my opinion. The comments im seeing here just sums everything up, i actually squeeze me balls so hard in frustration because there is nothing i can do about it so it just means i resort to self harming.

Lucas is not shit! Farrr from it! Saying he is shit lets the people that matter see that you do not have a clue about football. Your comments regarding any other topic on football do not matter to me.

I do think things need to be shaken up and was saying it before the Norwich game, Bellamy and Maxi need to be shafted in as soon as possible. Steward Downing is a player who needs confidence to show his ability, at the minute, whatever the reason he doesnt have so he needs to be taken out the team for the good of himself and us.

The same applies to Glen Johnson, he does not deserve Martin Kelly's right back position.

For me at times i think 4-4-2 can look very flat. If things are not going to plan, and were still looking for that much needed goal, i think it's to predictable and limits ideas to get that decisive winner.

For me im frustated with our points tally at the minute, because i know we should be sitting above Chelsea if you look at the handful of games were we derserved

three points and came away with a point or fuck all.

For me, there not huge issues, and something im very confident Kenny will address. I accept that yesterdays performance and the one at White Hart Lane was not acceptable. But im happy with the football ive been watching in the other games we've played so far! When are we going to get a winner when maybe we didnt derserve the three points? That lucky goal that man utd, chelsea always seem to get? For me as a whole this season so far, we havent had the rub of the green.

I can only think of the Rodwell decision that went in our favour. Luck plays a big part in football, and when you dont have any, you dont have any.

The posts and crossbars need to fuck right off! Im very confident that when a little luck comes our way, we find our clinical edge back to our game added with one or two further signings in January we have every right to be in 4th spot come the end of the season.

Gobshites just do one! Sick of ya's and so are me balls that are swollen, sore and very tender.

what were the heated arguments among fans that could easily have got out of hand about, if you don't mind me asking

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right, but stop dancing around the ring.

You tease.

I'm not convinced a two man central midfield, even with two high quality players works as well as with three. Its not just the central midfielders in isolation that make this the case, its also the lack of proper wingers, and full backs that can defend.

I take it this was what you were getting at?

Its not just the central midfielders in isolation that make this the case, its also the lack of proper wingers, and full backs that can defend.

I take it this was what you were getting at?

That's a fair point, but what I was really getting at was having some players with gumption. We could play all our midfielders at once against City and we'd still probably lose the battle in the centre. From our current set, playing any three from Spearing, Lucas and Gerrard would increase our chances, if Gerrard was fit. For most games though, two would be fine if it was the right two. I'm not sure we've got the right two.

what were the heated arguments among fans that could easily have got out of hand about, if you don't mind me asking

Fans behind me gettin told to calm down by other fans as swearing and threats started gettin thrown when the game was about to finish. It started when moans and groans were continuous for the 90 mins from a minority of dickheads, one other fella got fed up with the negativity and verbal diarroeah(sp?) coming from his arsehole of a mouth and had words to say shut the fuck up basically to which he didnt take to nicely.

As soon as we get back into Europe, I think perhaps the whole 'atmosphere' question will change. But I have noticed recently that the away support tends to be more vocal and than the home support. Has anyone else noticed that? I remember Bolton and Fulham away last year as my favourite games for the support the fans gave the players from beginning to end.

Fans behind me gettin told to calm down by other fans as swearing and threats started gettin thrown when the game was about to finish. It started when moans and groans were continuous for the 90 mins from a minority of dickheads, one other fella got fed up with the negativity and verbal diarroeah(sp?) coming from his arsehole of a mouth and had words to say shut the fuck up basically to which he didnt take to nicely.

lovely, liverpool way indeed

These have always been Dirks best games. Always.

It's the constant stream of shit against the likes of Swansea when he's an issue.

3 good games in 30 isn't enough. And even then they're nothing to shout home about. He's a negative influence on the team performance in most games, and Christ knows we can do without that at the moment. Not good enough as an attacker, not good enough as a right sided player. Not if we're trying to escape mid table mediocrity.

The annoying thing with Kuyt is that I was looking forward to him not having in our best XI this season because we'd buy better players for the right hand side and up front to replace him and shift him onto the bench. But the two wide players we paid for and are playing are no better than Downing and Henderson. And he's still better than Carroll upfront. Let's hope we'll sign a proper right sided player and a proper striker in January and don't waste more money on English players who are almost always rubbish and overpriced.

The annoying thing with Kuyt is that I was looking forward to him not having in our best XI this season because we'd buy better players for the right hand side and up front to replace him and shift him onto the bench. But the two wide players we paid for and are playing are no better than Downing and Henderson. And he's still better than Carroll upfront. Let's hope we'll sign a proper right sided player and a proper striker in January and don't waste more money on English players who are almost always rubbish and overpriced.

Sadly most of this is true. I'd rather Kuyt was playing upfront than Carroll. I'd rather he was playing wide right than Henderson.

We'll be signing Cavani and Pablo Hernandez in January so this will no longer be a problem.