You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Am I right in thinking that people in that members scheme get priority over season ticket holders when it comes to purchasing tickets? I didn't tick the auto cup box at the start of the season so I'm a little worried now.

Same here lad, seaso's aren't in our name so I reckon I'm gonna be scrambling for tickets to be honest.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utd get knocked out at Old Trafford on a dubious goal. Steve Bruce sacked. Getting to the semi finals and the second leg at Old Trafford? Not half bad for a Wednesday night.

Add that to what happened on Saturday, there must be some serious cosmic alignment shit going down. Maybe Satan has terminated their contract! HeHe!

Utd get knocked out at Old Trafford on a dubious goal. Steve Bruce sacked. Getting to the semi finals and the second leg at Old Trafford? Not half bad for a Wednesday night.

Typo?

Anyway, just saw the Darren Ambrose goal. Fantastic strike.

Man City in the semis? To be honest I prefer that to a January game against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, with their bobbly pitch. Our record there is appalling. I think the Man City tie will be similar to the Arsenal Champions League tie, with the same outcome.

Hmmm... I'm calling that our first home draw in the Carling this season.

Given the choice of playing 'em in a one-off final or over two legs in the semi with the second leg at Anfield I think I'll take that draw ok.

Away form has been strong this season so I'm betting we'll be coming to Anfield with a good chance in the 2nd leg.

And then... well... trying not to get too excited :drool:

Am I right in thinking that people in that members scheme get priority over season ticket holders when it comes to purchasing tickets? I didn't tick the auto cup box at the start of the season so I'm a little worried now.

The ticket details dont make any sense to me either. After those who elected for the auto ticket scheme, they go to "members" then to season ticket holders on a first come first served basis.

History tells me ticket allocation won't be straightforward.

The ticket details dont make any sense to me either. After those who elected for the auto ticket scheme, they go to "members" then to season ticket holders on a first come first served basis.

History tells me ticket allocation won't be straightforward.

Having read the bit about the tickets on the official, I see i'm not alone in being completely baffled.

I think its perfectly fair. You had the option of opting in too the auto cup scheme, you chose not too, not Henrys fault

Its a possibility that you could have a season ticket holder who's been to exeter, brighton, stoke and chelsea away, will also go to the city away leg but then won't get a ticket for the game at anfield. I'm not sure that will sit well with a few people.

I think its perfectly fair. You had the option of opting in too the auto cup scheme, you chose not too, not Henrys fault

Not really, mate. I don't get a say in what date the money for the ticket comes out of my account and my income has fluctuated on a week by week basis this year, seeing as I've gone back to Uni as a postgrad and my income is dependent on what shifts I can do for that week is determined my timetable. If the money comes out on x day as stated by the club, there's no guarantee that the money will be in my account due to other outgoings or I'll be screwed for other payments.

In my opinion, season ticket holders forking out in the region of £700-800 should have priority over people paying £20 something quid to be in a members scheme. All remaining tickets then should go on sale to the latter.

And the Henry remark was clearly tongue in cheek.

Not really, mate. I don't get a say in what date the money for the ticket comes out of my account and my income has fluctuated on a week by week basis this year, seeing as I've gone back to Uni as a postgrad and my income is dependent on what shifts I can do for that week is determined my timetable. If the money comes out on x day as stated by the club, there's no guarantee that the money will be in my account due to other outgoings or I'll be screwed for other payments.

In my opinion, season ticket holders forking out in the region of £700-800 should have priority over people paying £20 something quid to be in a members scheme. All remaining tickets then should go on sale to the latter.

Is right. We are not in the Auto Scheme for the CC, bit worried about getting sorted now after reading the blurb on the offal. Not really right when you spend nearly 800quid a season that someone who's paid 20quid to be a member will get priority over you.

Is right. We are not in the Auto Scheme for the CC, bit worried about getting sorted now after reading the blurb on the offal. Not really right when you spend nearly 800quid a season that someone who's paid 20quid to be a member will get priority over you.

As somebody in the latter and not the former, I completely agree.

Im just of the opinion that you're in a privileged position as it is seeing as you own a ST. I believe the people on the members scheme would bite your hand off if they were offered a season ticket, so even though paying what you do every year is commendable, I reckon most on the members scheme would love to pay that if it meant a guaranteed ticket for every league home game.

Does that mean you won't be flying to Boston to confront Henry!?

Im just of the opinion that you're in a privileged position as it is seeing as you own a ST. I believe the people on the members scheme would bite your hand off if they were offered a season ticket, so even though paying what you do every year is commendable, I reckon most on the members scheme would love to pay that if it meant a guaranteed ticket for every league home game.

Does that mean you won't be flying to Boston to confront Henry!?

But the point still stands, is it fair that someone paying £20 gets greater access to cup tickets than someone paying £7-800? Surely not.

Ambrosia

noun

1. Classical Mythology . the food of the gods. Compare nectar ( def. 3 ) .

2. something especially delicious to taste or smell.

3. a fruit dessert made of oranges and shredded coconut and sometimes pineapple.

4. When Darren Ambrose hit a 35 yard stunner at Old Trafford

Guest San Don

You can thank that rushian off rawk for convincing moores and parry that STH should get ticket priority for cup games.

If you aint in the auto scheme (STH's this is) then you are down the pecking list for cup tickets. The rule is STH's in the auto scheme first, then fan card loyalty then STH not in the autoscheme and everyone else takes their chance.

I only ticked the FA Cup as I cant normally make night games atm.

You can thank that rushian off rawk for convincing moores and parry that STH should get ticket priority for cup games.

If you aint in the auto scheme (STH's this is) then you are down the pecking list for cup tickets. The rule is STH's in the auto scheme first, then fan card loyalty then STH not in the autoscheme and everyone else takes their chance.

I only ticked the FA Cup as I cant normally make night games atm.

The issue for me here is that the club have stated that due to the unprecedented run of away games in the competition, they will take members/fancard holders attendance at league matches in to consideration.

So, unless I am reading it wrong...

A fancard holder/member who has been to a few home league matches will get priority over a Season Ticket Holder who has paid upfront for every home league match. That stinks.