Quantcast
Today's Other Games - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Does anybody know what the requirements will be for semi-final home leg? I didn’t tick the Carling Cup auto-scheme this year but I’ve been to Stoke and Chelsea on my season ticket so will I qualify?

Does anybody know what the requirements will be for semi-final home leg? I didn’t tick the Carling Cup auto-scheme this year but I’ve been to Stoke and Chelsea on my season ticket so will I qualify?

I would imagine so.

I wonder if they'll take previous seasons attendances too. I've been hitting the League Cup games at home since 2006 bar the Northampton game last year. Also, with this being our FIRST home game in the League Cup this season.

So

Fucking

Predictable

They're really making us go the hard way to win this.

See Crystal Palace got Utd's draw!

Will be sick of the sight of Shitty. 3 games in a fortnight.

edit: sorry 3 weeks!

Edited by gumps

Second leg at home, quite happy with that, we play better on the counter anyway. If it had been Palace/Cardiff , They would have sat back and played counter against us.

Utd get knocked out at Old Trafford on a dubious goal. Steve Bruce sacked. Getting to the semi finals and the second leg at the Etihad? Not half bad for a Wednesday night.

Edited by kalasoma
Maine Road is no more.

Utd get knocked out at Old Trafford on a dubious goal. Steve Bruce sacked. Getting to the semi finals and the second leg at Old Trafford? Not half bad for a Wednesday night.

It's at Anfield.

Am I right in thinking that people in that members scheme get priority over season ticket holders when it comes to purchasing tickets? I didn't tick the auto cup box at the start of the season so I'm a little worried now.

After our thrilling victory at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night, Liverpool Football Club would like to announce that tickets for the Carling Cup semi-final home leg tie will be on sale next week.

We would like to remind season ticket holders who selected to join the Carling Cup Auto Cup Scheme as part of their renewal, that payment will be taken automatically for the home leg of the tie, week commencing December 5, 2011.

Please note that season ticket holders were required to join the scheme at the point of renewal and further registrations now are not permitted.

Tickets will then be made available to official members to purchase. Due to the unprecedented run of away games in the competition and depending on the opposition, the club may be required to use members' previous purchase history from this season's Barclays Premier League to manage the sales process and meet stadium safety requirements.

Should any tickets remain, priority will be given to season ticket holders not in the Carling Cup Auto Cup Scheme. Full details will be provided in the selling notice.

We would ask that supporters please wait until the club publishes the selling notice next week, after the fixture is confirmed, before contacting us with any queries regarding this fixture.

Pissflaps!