You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
The ref is useless in this manc game.

Did you see rooney continue to kick that player when the player was on the floor and the ball was gone? He ended up booking a newcastle player who ran over and called rooney a nutter and did nothing to rooney.

I caught one replay of it.

Only turned on at HT,I was busy watching Total Recall.He is a dirty spitefully twat so it may have been intentional but at first glance it looked a attempt at the ball,why he booked Ben Arfa I will never know.

You can guarantee if Evra or Rooney through the ball on the floor like Cabye did they wouldn't have been booked.

Watching the Spurs game,I hate the way sprinters like Lennon are thought of as good footballers these days.

Far too many like him and fullbacks like Traore get to play top level these days.

Lennon always seems the weak link in that Spurs side. Not on the same way length as the likes of Modric and VDV, and even Bale.

Watching the Spurs game,I hate the way sprinters like Lennon are thought of as good footballers these days.

Far too many like him and fullbacks like Traore get to play top level these days.

Lennon is a good player. He's not top quality but he's a good winger. Look at his recent goal against Fulham (poor quality vid, but you'll get an idea of how good the goal was):

[YOUTUBE]akR6rQq7-lQ[/YOUTUBE]

No way would someone who wasn't a good footballer be able to do something like that.

His link up play with Adebayour that lead to the penalty was pretty decent in fairness. Think it's become a lazy cliche these days to label anyone whose maybe best asset is their pace as shit "footballers".