You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ace Simpsons Style Squad Poster

Alex Gibbo

Linda Pizzuti just posted an ace Simpsons style squad picture with the players and the badge with Werner and Henry. The fellas who draw the characters have recreated our entire squad.

I'd link to it but I'm not allowed to until I've made 15 posts. Thought it was in good humour and all though.

www metro co uk/sport/oddballs/880746-liverpool-squad-immortalised-as-simpsons-characters-in-poster

if a mod want's to edit the post to insert the image (which I can't) URL is:

http //img metro co uk/i/pix/2011/11/04/article-1320420435024-0EAB368700000578-385077_636x628 jpg

Cheers mate. They certainly got Suarez's vampire gnashers spot on. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't have a fit wife and wasn't an insanely good footballer.

Something I've noticed about the picture though. There's loads of Nike ticks visible and all the Adidas stripes are 2 and not 3. I heard there was a Nike offer on the table for the kit, is this hinting toward it?

It's done by a guy on deviant art, see when I posted in on the GIFs thread earlier. Don't think it should be taken a hint regarding the kit.

It's actually a girl, Nattalia Alonso. She has been turning them out at regular intervals for about five years and has pictures commissioned by magazines too.

She's recently done some single footballers too, Neymar, Gervinho and turned the drawing of Meireles she had done for our sqaud poster into a single one of him alone in his blue kit...

If you want one doing, she is taking commisions for 50 Euros.