You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson - 25 years

Guest LFD

I can't put into words how pleased I am Hodgson isn't still our manager for yet another reason. Can you imagine how fucking embarrasing it would be for a Liverpool manager to be publicly fawning over surralex like he does. Jesus H.

Oh, and look who's about to bend over for him yet again this weekend. It's good old Stevie Brucie - never beaten (or even drawn...?) against his former boss. Fat headed splat faced bent nosed cunt.

Drunk. Off now. tara. x

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding manager probably the greatest ever of the greatest football club (ever), wonderful human being, modest and fair minded, his sage opinion is always worth listening to and a social drinker to boot.

Even making fun media people speaking like that and not meaning it is not enough to save you from a neg.

Reading that post made my stomach turn.

SkySports should have mentioned this ''25 Year fairytale'', or BBC and so on. So surprised they havent got their tongues and gently inserted and caressed his old wrinkly bumhole...

This may seem a little far fetched, but me and the lads have agreed that when he pops his cloggs we will organise a piss up, wether it be a weekend or a Monday.

I'm not taking away his acheivements, and a ''part'' of me does take my hat off, but a huge helping along the way in his success to me doesn't make the whole sitaution so great. This may sound bitter or untrue, but i couldnt give two shiny shits!

He's an horrible man who receives plenty of respect, ''rightly so''. Does he dish any out himself? Is he the worlds biggest hypocrit? the list of negatives goes on for me, but i dont wanna waste any more time moving my fingers on me keypad talking about him.

Cunt.

I don't know what's more emabarrassing: the thread itself or the fact that people are going out of their way to discredit his achievements.

I remember somebody on here saying Ferguson was lucky because he inherited a good group of players in the youth team. I pulled the lad up, saying that Ferguson already had two League titles in the bag prior to the emergence of Beckham, Scoles, Neville et al and he came back with some spiel that wasn't even worth arguing with.

He's a fantastic manager; the best in the world, in my opinion. If you're trying to diminish his record because of injury time winners, inherited players or dodgy refereeing, then you're a bit of a gobshite, to be honest.

Saying that, I don't think him celebrating 25 years in charge of that shower is worthy of a thread on a Liverpool supporters' forum. Great manager, great achievement, but I don't think we should be broadcasting it on here, personally.

And, yes, I do appreciate the irony of posting in an Alex Ferguson thread to say that.

I don't know what's more emabarrassing: the thread itself or the fact that people are going out of their way to discredit his achievements.

I remember somebody on here saying Ferguson was lucky because he inherited a good group of players in the youth team. I pulled the lad up, saying that Ferguson already had two League titles in the bag prior to the emergence of Beckham, Scoles, Neville et al and he came back with some spiel that wasn't even worth arguing with.

He's a fantastic manager; the best in the world, in my opinion. If you're trying to diminish his record because of injury time winners, inherited players or dodgy refereeing, then you're a bit of a gobshite, to be honest.

Saying that, I don't think him celebrating 25 years in charge of that shower is worthy of a thread on a Liverpool supporters' forum. Great manager, great achievement, but I don't think we should be broadcasting it on here, personally.

And, yes, I do appreciate the irony of posting in an Alex Ferguson thread to say that.

bomb.JPG

The Ferguscum wankfest on the BBC website in the past few days has reached massive and unacceptable proportions. Any coincidence to his recent decision to stop being a prick and start speaking to them I wonder?

Well I for one hope the media all get nose AIDS from the way they have been cosying up to Ferguson after all these years. And nose AIDS is bad. I should know. My nose contracted AIDS in the early 90s and got sacked from a prestigious law firm. Bruce Springsteen wrote a song about it and everything.

all these appalling incidents ...and many more....were committed/condoned/encouraged by Ferguscum. Sure, we all turn a blind eye to the transgressions of our club/players/manager.... but this appalling obnoxious cunt has consistently displayed such a complete lack of any morality, dignity, respect and humility (all of which KK has in spades) for so long......... and yet the media and especially the spineless BBC continue to hang on every word. You couldn't make it up.

The BBC?? This is a tyrant who at times, won't even speak to his own club's tv channel!!

He flung a boot once at one of his players who dared stand up to him, then sacked him like with everyone else.

As for sitting on his throne as long as he has, he threatened to walk out on them after 15 years. Nobody else wanted to replace him, so back he went.

If/when Wenger is 25 years at Arsenal, nobody will give a shite, let alone give him credit when it's deserved.

That's what happens when you type with your elbows, in the middle of the night!

As for the pant-shitting old cunt in Manchester, surely his retirement can't be far away?! Fingers crossed Man City will piss all over them from now and till he retires, the mean bastard.

That's what happens when you type with your elbows, in the middle of the night!

As for the pant-shitting old cunt in Manchester, surely his retirement can't be far away?! Fingers crossed Man City will piss all over them from now and till he retires, the mean bastard.

I was thinking much the same myself. He's such an arrogant and stubborn person, the fact that City are doing well might actually prolong his tenure as he just couldn't retire without United being on top.

He had his arse handed to him by Barca last season and I think he came back this season determined to try and compete with them in Europe as he thought he had things pretty much tied up domestically. Now that City look like a real, real threat this time, he may actually stay on.