You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson - 25 years

Guest LFD

Why Arsene will always be fine by me.

"Ferguson should calm down. Maybe it would have been better if he had put us against a wall and shot us" - October 2004

"He doesn't interest me and doesn't matter to me at all. I will never answer to any provocation from him any more" - January 2005

"What I don't understand is that he does what he wants and you are all at his feet" - January 2005

"Ferguson's out of order. He has lost all sense of reality. He is going out looking for a confrontation, then asking the person he is confronting to apologise. He's pushed the cork in a bit far this time" - January 2005

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Arsene will always be fine by me.

"Ferguson should calm down. Maybe it would have been better if he had put us against a wall and shot us" - October 2004

"He doesn't interest me and doesn't matter to me at all. I will never answer to any provocation from him any more" - January 2005

"What I don't understand is that he does what he wants and you are all at his feet" - January 2005

"Ferguson's out of order. He has lost all sense of reality. He is going out looking for a confrontation, then asking the person he is confronting to apologise. He's pushed the cork in a bit far this time" - January 2005

Notice the way the quotes stop at 2005 though? Wenger is as much of a kiss arse as anybody nowadays.

My own take on it is Ferguson is a freak of nature in terms of his durability and his building and breaking up so many sides and keeping them successful over 20 plus years has been a ridiculous achievement. He's used the slightest thing wherever possible to gain an advantage for his club. Most of the time it's worked for him. Section says some United fans don't like him. I don't know whether that is true or not but I'm sure he doesn't lose any sleep over that whilst the trophies keep rolling in if it is true.

Incredible achievement really.

I know we shouldn't offer him any compliments on a LFC forum, but he does deserve some respect for what he has done.

In my opinion the biggest reason why we haven't won the title during the 'Premiership years' is Ferguson.

Obviously there are other factors, such as us spending poorly, Souness breaking up a winning team etc. But Ferguson has made this league tougher to win.

apone.jpg

"You secure that shit, Hudson!"

The fact that he has only won 2 European cups despite winning numerous league titles, proves how poor a manager he is tactility.

When he can't use mind games and bully his way to success he's average, I love the fact that the most frustrating part of his career was when The King outsmarted him at Blackburn. Hopefully He can do it again before the Cunt retires.

LFD didn't say we should celebrate it though he said we should respect it, and of course we should. He's an awesome manager.

He also said we should give "credit when it is deserved".

Wrong forum. He gets and deserves no credit, no respect, and no celebration from Liverpool fans.

While we're on the subject, when is the tyrant's next touchline ban due?

Ferguson is a truly incredible manager and he's achieved things for United over the last 25 years that nobody else could have matched.

Trying to diminish his achievements is the mark of a samll-time bitter cunt.

The number of titles and trophies and the amount of great teams he has built will mean that he will - quite rightly - go down as a legend of the game after he dies.

Which I hope is very soon.

In my opinion the biggest reason why we haven't won the title during the 'Premiership years' is Ferguson.

Obviously there are other factors, such as us spending poorly, Souness breaking up a winning team etc. But Ferguson has made this league tougher to win.

I'd say the fact we've only finished 2nd on 3 occasions since Kenny left, of which 2 of these occasions were to Arsenal, suggets that we've contributed to our own downfall far more than Ferguson and United being the reason we haven't won the title.