Quantcast
Ferguson - 25 years - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest LFD

Ferguson - 25 years

Guest LFD

Incredible achievement really.

I know we shouldn't offer him any compliments on a LFC forum, but he does deserve some respect for what he has done.

In my opinion the biggest reason why we haven't won the title during the 'Premiership years' is Ferguson.

Obviously there are other factors, such as us spending poorly, Souness breaking up a winning team etc. But Ferguson has made this league tougher to win.

Anybody called him a cunt yet?

I will then. The man is an utter, utter, utter cunt and dispicable piss-soaked tramp who's ruled by fear for years, don't worry though a case of Alzheimer's can't be to far off.

Cunt.

Guest LFD

It is a bit sad that we can't show credit when it is deserved.

I don't like the guy, yes he is a cunt, but credit where it is due.

Neg away, you sad fuckers.

Too much hate in football.

Guest LFD
get yourself down to old trafford mate. you"ll be welcome there.

Yes I am clearly a Man U fan, with over 11,000 posts on here.

It is a bit sad that we can't show credit when it is deserved.

I don't like the guy, yes he is a cunt, but credit where it is due.

Neg away, you sad fuckers.

Too much hate in football.

I cant believe you called me a sad fucker. I want Dave to remove me from the FF a.s.a.p. I never joined up for this shit.

He is a cunt. The fact that he's been there for 25 years doesn't lessen that indisputable fact. He was a cunt yesterday and he will be a cunt tomorrow.

You might have known! Bad enough that there are about six hundred and thirteen articles about it on the BBC.

Fuck me, a real love in going on there this weekend!

And to think they just recently kissed and made up.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Incredible achievement really.

I know we shouldn't offer him any compliments on a LFC forum, but he does deserve some respect for what he has done.

In my opinion the biggest reason why we haven't won the title during the 'Premiership years' is Ferguson.

Obviously there are other factors, such as us spending poorly, Souness breaking up a winning team etc. But Ferguson has made this league tougher to win.

I agree. This thread is an abomination. What next? John Terry, CFC legend? David Moyes - a modern day Bill Shankly?

Are you doing this for a bet LFD?

There's no denying that to last 25 years as a manager at one club is an achievement, so is lasting 25 years and 1 month or 24 years and 10 months. It's an arbitrary number and as has already pointed out he is a cunt 365 days a year.

It's also true that he is one of the best managers to have ever worked in English football, I can recognise that but it doesn't mean I should celebrate it.

There are enough celebrations going on without us joining in. Is nothing sacred?

Edit: btw, repped for possibly the most kamikaze thread I've ever seen. Some balls on ya.

LFD didn't say we should celebrate it though he said we should respect it, and of course we should. He's an awesome manager. Most mancs can't stand him but respect his ability.