You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea (Home)

Randy Marsh

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swansea will attempt to run us ragged. I want someone who is going to stop Sinclair and Dyer before they start their runs. Bellamy is better defensively than Downing in my opinion, and will do way more chasing down opposition players. So I'd like to see him in for this one, same line-up as vs Stoke.

I'd play:

---------------------------Reina--------------------------------

Johnson-------Skrtel---------------Agger------------Enrique

-----------------Lucas-------------Henderson-----------------

Downing-----------------Suarez----------------------Bellamy

---------------------------Carroll--------------------------------

But I suspect it will be the same XI that played the last game.

I wouldn't start Carragher even if he was fit, Skrtel and Agger have the shirts and they both deserve to keep them.

Bellamy's knees are knackered remember, I think I prefer him coming off the bench as an impact sub

Everyone says this, but Kenny said he is as fit as anyone.

I would defo take a 1-0 and not get any grand ideas about 5-0 or 4-1. I am Welsh and Swansea are my second fav team behind Liverpool of course. I want Liverpool to win but I tell you Swansea are a good team.

They play the ball around and don't get intimidated often. They are doing well and really should have a few more points than they do have.

I fear another Norwich where we find it hard. Swansea have Scott Sinclair wide left and Nathan Dyer wide right and both have pace to burn. Our full backs will have a game on their hands with those pair.

Also the goalie Vorm has been very good so far. Swansea are no gimmee Liverpool fans.

This has to be read/heard in a Rob Brydon accent

Swansea do play some good football but have a bad away record. We should certainly be capable of a win today at the least.

I suppose I would play Skrtel and Agger in central defence if Carra isn't back. Don't mind Johnson or Kelly. I'd like to see Lucas or Spearing, and Adam in midfield. Dirk is due a runout, and I'd like to see Bellamy start. Carroll and Suarez too.

Unbeaten at home.

Swansea with equal worst away record.

3 wins in 10 against newly promoted teams.

And most on here predicting an easy home win by tennis score?

I would be more confident playing them away. Just this type of team at Anfield?

If we do give them a hammering, I of course reserve the right to say it was never in doubt!