You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Texas judge beats disabled daughter, video goes viral

A Texas judge is receiving death threats and is the subject of a police investigation after his daughter posted a video of him beating her with a belt on YouTube.

Still from the YouTube video of William Adams beating his daughter, Hillary.

A judge in Texas is facing both a police investigation and the court of public opinion this week after video of him beating his disabled daughter with a belt went viral.

Hillary Adams, now 23, was 16 in 2004 when she secretly recorded her father, William Adams, lashing her back and legs 17 times with a belt and threatening to beat her “into submission”, while her mother yells at her to “take it” “like a grown woman” as she cries. The beating was ostensibly because Hillary had been caught by her parents downloading pirated content on her computer. Hillary, who suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy, told The Associated Press that she posted the nearly 8-minute video on YouTube last week not out of revenge, but because she hoped that it would make him seek help – and because he continues to harass her.

William, an Aransas County Court judge who, ironically and not a little sadly, handles child abuse cases, defended himself to Corpus Christi’s KZTV; he said that Hillary is angry at him because he “ordered her to bring the car back” and adding that his “life’s been made very difficult over this child”. Said William, “In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I’ve apologized… it looks worse than it is.”

It looks pretty bad.

Now, after the video has been watched more than 1 million times, William is the subject of a criminal investigation and the Aransas County Courthouse has had to bring in extra security owing to the death threats the judge is currently receiving.

Don’t Re-Elect Judge William Adams. Internet retribution has been quick – not only is William receiving death threats and the Aransas County Court receiving hundreds of angry calls and emails, but a Facebook group has also sprung up, claiming that William is “unfit for his duties”. Don’t Re-Elect Judge William Adams has already attracted more than 18,000 fans.

Shocking – but is it criminal? The video is indeed tough watching, and court of public opinion may have already condemned him – but investigators may find that what William did wasn’t criminal, The Associated Press reported. The news agency spoke with David Finkelhor, a University of New Hampshire sociology professor who heads the school’s Crimes against Children Research Center, who said that the legal difference between child abuse and discipline differs across states. Usually, however, the use of weapons such as belts is considered crossing the line.

Texas judge beats disabled daughter, video goes viral | The Periscope Post

[YOUTUBE]dDwyvUixUY8[/YOUTUBE]

Sometimes kids cross the line but isn't this a bit over the top? :eek: Stealing is wrong and him being a Judge means he knows the consequences but the guy behaves like a psycho at times.

holy fuck, her oul one is a right oul cunt as well,

thats seriously fucking shocking.

that poor kid must have been brusied all over her legs. i hope to god the 2 of them cunt "parents" have been arrested and charged for child cruelty. i actually crigned watching that, its seriously disturbing.

dont get me wrong, im all for giving a child a little slap if they're acting the bollocks, but beating a child with a belt is just plain wrong

No doubt they are good upstanding Evangelical, God-fearing Christian folk and know what's best for her?

Who 'judges' Judges these days?

*fucks off to check in the book of Judges*

*Comes back no wiser and Googles it*

Texas judicial panel investigates beating video *| ajc.com

'County officials said Thursday that Adams would not hear any cases related to Child Protective Services for at least the next two weeks.'

That'll teach the cunt. The fuckin Adams family eh?

My first thought is that him being a Texas judge, she was probably lucky it wasn't a hanging.

But that's pretty fucking outrageous. He was getting into that big time, even going to get another belt because his wife had taken his so she could have a go. And some of those blows were full pelt from a grown man to an autistic kid. Another violence-loving cocksucker who picks his targets before he hands it out.

If you wanted to punish her, why not just take the computer away for a few weeks.

One thing that did amuse me was him going on about how he never wanted her to have a computer and he never wanted one in the house. I wonder how he feels about computers now, the bellend.