You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After loads of Tramadol it still feels like my left teste is being squeezed with pliers. Absolute fucking agony, they were even going to keep me in and give me morphine as my consultant doesn't reckon the local anesthetic has had much effect.

I am a massive fanny. :-(

You big brave soldier

No sweet loving for you tonight then?

Hell no.

A chinese and some Bitburger. I take it there's no problem drinking with Tramadol and Diclofenac?

James Westfall is not a happy bunny.

Guest davelfc
Hell no.

A chinese and some Bitburger. I take it there's no problem drinking with Tramadol and Diclofenac?

Only an increased chance of stomach bleeding with the diclofenac and possible seizures with Tramadol. So you're fine.

I heard that male gynecologists where cutting females when there was no need to as they didn't understand females although they were doctors, so they no as you say only do it in an emergency as the baby will come out anyway

Pardon?

After loads of Tramadol it still feels like my left teste is being squeezed with pliers. Absolute fucking agony, they were even going to keep me in and give me morphine as my consultant doesn't reckon the local anesthetic has had much effect.

You're not a massive fanny sweetie, you've just got such big balls the usual amount of anaesthetic wasn't enough. x

I cannot envisage any circumstances where I would be happy to be emasculated like that.

Spot on.

They don't cut the vag anymore do they?

Still not as bad as kidney stones, and that's from a nurse who'd had both.

Mind you its all better than a medical chart that says "scrotal exploration and testicular repair"

You should have asked for them to put them in a pee sample container and you could have kept them as a souvenir.

Have you told the other half that the doctors said you should eat loads of ice cream as it will ease the pain?

I cannot envisage any circumstances where I would be happy to be emasculated like that.

There are no circumstances that could make me have it. Well, I suppose if there was a medical reason, but that aside.

I'd leave the wife before I got the snip.

Why?

Not tonight she ain't.

Not just for tonight mate, you need to drag this out as long as possible.

The Doctor has said you must have twice weekly suck treats to avoid risk of infection, you can do no housework as there is a risk of tearing the stitches out, alcohol numbs the pain but getting out of a chair is a peculiarly difficult maneuver so she must fetch the ale for you.

And you're putting yourself through all this agony for her so she doesn't have to take one single fucking tablet a day.

Milk it for months mate.

Had it done under local. Chatted to the doc about golf while he did it. 20 mins later sitting in wetherspoons drinking guiness. When the wife picked me up I was hammered, told it was the anesthetic as I was in such dreadful pain. 2 weeks of lying in bed with the xbox and whisky. I'd do it again tomorrow.

The stitches were the only bit that bothered me. I took em out after about 5 days they kept catching. That and a dull ache. Coughing wasn't much fun either. That all paled into insignificance as my sorrowful wife made another steak for her brave soldier.

The stitches were the only bit that bothered me. I took em out after about 5 days they kept catching. That and a dull ache. Coughing wasn't much fun either. That all paled into insignificance as my sorrowful wife made another steak for her brave soldier.

I blew my nose last night and it came as a bit of a shock that my clacks were connected to my sinus.

Fuck me it hurts when the drugs wear off. One is normal size, the other is the size of a cooking apple.

The drugs don't really wear off until tomorrow pal. Dr Stouffer prescribes booze with a large dose of kebap.

• Upvote 1