You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everyone knows someone who's bollocks swelled up the size of a football, I just don't believe it happens that regular. I had mine done about 4 years ago, had a week off work. Had it done on a Sunday & could prob have gone back to work on the Wednesday. It doesn't hurt it's just 'uncomfortable' as someone has mentioned above. I made sure I had a bag of frozen peas on there permanently for a couple of days to keep swelling down & it worked a treat. I had an infection in it too, don't let the scare stories frighten you off.

Excuse the pun, but "Bollocks".

[YOUTUBE]hq8tUjIpwdk[/YOUTUBE]

3.45ish in...

• 6 months later...
No Rupert Mk III?

Gutted.

Nope, Rupert and Frank are enough I reckon.

I'm shitting it on account of me being a enormous minge and hating needles.

I'm even having a "general".

The missus' best mate is the ward nurse too.

Bastardo.

Nope, Rupert and Frank are enough I reckon.

I'm shitting it on account of me being a enormous minge and hating needles.

I'm even having a "general".

The missus' best mate is the ward nurse too.

Bastardo.

Good luck. I dont envy you.

I cannot envisage any circumstances where I would be happy to be emasculated like that.

There are no circumstances that could make me have it. Well, I suppose if there was a medical reason, but that aside.

I'd leave the wife before I got the snip.

I cannot envisage any circumstances where I would be happy to be emasculated like that.

When you've got a gaggle of kids leeching your soul and your bank account, you'll be a mere husk of a man and as such your masculinity will be long forgotten.

If my bloke hadn't had the snip, I would scoop out my own uterus with a melon baller before risking another one.

not as much as one of these...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

[YOUTUBE]3lFJmXQiFko[/YOUTUBE]

I was on about the cut they're making, not birth itself - that's like a massive shit, honest.

They don't cut the vag anymore do they?

When you've got a gaggle of kids leeching your soul and your bank account, you'll be a mere husk of a man and as such your masculinity will be long forgotten.

If my bloke hadn't had the snip, I would scoop out my own uterus with a melon baller before risking another one.

Hahahahaha.

Right tho'.

Never mind all that, what happened to the dog?

hahahahahahahahaha forgot about that!

yeah we found a great little home for him,my gfs family member has got him and he's spoilt rotten and very happy thanks

on my original post-

still havent had the bottle to go through with it yet,itll happen soon but i keep delaying it......and yes i do know i'm a shithouse ;)

when I went for mine it was noticeable the number of blokes who legged it from the waiting room. The nurse would come out "Mr Smith........Mr Smith?....( crosses through name on list).......Mr Jones.......Mr Jones??....etc etc"

I thought they stopped doing it a few years back as it was unnecessary.

Its not done routinely, if an assisted delivery is done, or the baby needs to be be out fast then they do it. Tearing is still better with regards to healing though. Apparently.

Hope you're not in too much pain Stouff. x

Its not done routinely, if an assisted delivery is done, or the baby needs to be be out fast then they do it. Tearing is still better with regards to healing though. Apparently.

Hope you're not in too much pain Stouff. x

I heard that male gynecologists where cutting females when there was no need to as they didn't understand females although they were doctors, so they no as you say only do it in an emergency as the baby will come out anyway.