You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's the pain I carry for unearthly sexiness.

It's not a constant thing although I believe some poor bastards do suffer from this all the time.

Who does?

What do I know about any of this but you shouldn't be settling for this. Get back to the docs, see another doc, do something

Who does?

What do I know about any of this but you shouldn't be settling for this. Get back to the docs, see another doc, do something

I have seen a couple of doctors but the advice was the same; reversal, redo the procedure or pain management. From what I've read you can also have the nerves removed (I can't even imagine what horrors that involves).

No way am I having it done again; bad enough last time.

Only had it done a few years ago so hopefully over time it will abate.

I have seen a couple of doctors but the advice was the same; reversal, redo the procedure or pain management. From what I've read you can also have the nerves removed (I can't even imagine what horrors that involves).

No way am I having it done again; bad enough last time.

Only had it done a few years ago so hopefully over time it will abate.

Must abate.

• Upvote 3

Fucking hell, still in pain 2 years later, I get the odd shooting pain through my big one(still about 50%bigger than the other) but all settled down for me. I pity you I really do, I remember that pain, it lasted about 5 weeks with me, tramadol helped but when taking it I couldn't function. Definitely not the long term solution. But can you trust them not to fuck the procedure up again.

Tramadol whilst a great pain relief is a killer for your sex life.

Not that I've had the snip or ever had a problem getting it up. Keeping in my pants yeah, but not getting it up.

Had mine done about 2 years ago and all was fine for about 6 months but then started to get pain in my right ball.

The missus was trying to get me to go to the docs and upon scouring the net I found it that it was a common pain that a lot of us get.

I was lucky, it seemed to sort itself out after about a month but it was fairly uncomfortable and an very pleased that is gone

• 1 year later...

The wife of one of my mates is trying to pressure him into getting it done. Feel sorry for the poor cunt. No way on Earth I'd ever even consider it. Just seen this video on Twitter. That's a big load of nope right there.

This is how a no-scalpel vasectomy works

The wife of one of my mates is trying to pressure him into getting it done. Feel sorry for the poor cunt. No way on Earth I'd ever even consider it. Just seen this video on Twitter. That's a big load of nope right there.

This is how a no-scalpel vasectomy works

This is how a no-scalpel vasectomy works pic.twitter.com/mRmC4CDjhi

— Science GIFs (@Learn_Things) July 25, 2016

there's not a vas deferens between that and a scalpel vasectomy. 

• Upvote 4

My mate has four kids ranging from 1 to 15, all girls, and his wife is at him to have the snip.

Being the all-round good guy I am I was griefing her up about it yesterday, calling her unspeakably selfish for not providing him a son and heir.

He's desperate to have one more go, they'll probably have twin girls next time even if he does convince her.

• Upvote 1