You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

does it hurt?

If left to Lorena Bobbitt, very probably.

are you asleep when they do it?

Unless you are in one of the Saw movies, or an extra in a Korean martial arts film, chances are you will be anaesthetised first.

how long does it hurt for?

how long do you need off work?

Having not had it done myself (too young and virile for that!) I couldn't tell you.

can you still cum your load?

I thought the whole point was to prevent you from coming your load?

is the jizzing sensation numbed a bit?

You could always take up Tantric.

my mate had it done and said it hurt like hell but he got a secondary infection.

you're not asleep for it though, I know that much - just local anaesthetic.

He said it was pretty humiliating - doctor and nurse present and he'd had to shave all his pubes off for it - bald as a coot

I have

does it hurt? when you have the local yes

are you asleep when they do it? No, its done under a local

how long does it hurt for? was uncomfortable for about 1 week, couldnt let the kids sit in my lap etc etc...oh and when they administer the local by injecting you in the balls that does hurt. But thats the most painful bit, was just "uncomfortable" other than that.

how long do you need off work? I had the week

can you still cum your load? yes

is the jizzing sensation numbed a bit?no

I have
does it hurt? when you have the local yes

are you asleep when they do it? No, its done under a local

how long does it hurt for? was uncomfortable for about 1 week, couldnt let the kids sit in my lap etc etc...oh and when they administer the local by injecting you in the balls that does hurt. But thats the most painful bit, was just "uncomfortable" other than that.

how long do you need off work? I had the week

can you still cum your load? yes

is the jizzing sensation numbed a bit?no

Week off work, you great jessie, had mine done on the saturday, back to work on the monday.

Two things, firstly it's the first and probably only time I've ever had two birds fondling me, secondly when you drop your kecks and jump on the table, the old fella does a great job of crawling back inside you. Wasn't the proudest moment I've ever had in my life.

Oh, and the burning smell when they repair your "wound"..................

I have

Week off work, you great jessie, had mine done on the saturday, back to work on the monday.

Two things, firstly it's the first and probably only time I've ever had two birds fondling me, secondly when you drop your kecks and jump on the table, the old fella does a great job of crawling back inside you. Wasn't the proudest moment I've ever had in my life.

Oh, and the burning smell when they repair your "wound"..................

You obviously harder than me Bogman ( no pun intended)....it was the week before my birthday too, as the nurses found out when they read my notes while they were mucking about with my family allowance....."oooh happy birthday for next week!"..."uh yeah.....ta"

You obviously harder than me Bogman ( no pun intended)....it was the week before my birthday too, as the nurses found out when they read my notes while they were mucking about with my family allowance....."oooh happy birthday for next week!"..."uh yeah.....ta"

ain't hard at all mate, just didn't suffer that much with it. Was a dull ache, as you said, hardest bit was stopping the kids jumping all over you.

I had it done at 19.

They give you a gown and some paper undercrackers (That they can rip off, once you're under).

You then wake up with what can only be described as a fucking cast on your cock (I got signatures on mine). You will scared of having your first piss because it feels like you piss hole is blocked up. You can take the bandage off after a few days and then you have dissolvable stitches and are advised to have baths regulary.

These stitches will catch against your boxers etc, and it does hurt a little bit. You are advised not to have sex or wank for 6 weeks. I had a shag after 2 weeks and was fine.

Wanking is a bit strange at first due to the lack of foreskin, so you need to shorten your stroke!

However you get more senstaion on sex due to the exposed bellend, so you'll spunk fine.

You probably need 2 weeks off work.

does it hurt?

are you asleep when they do it?

how long does it hurt for?

how long do you need off work?

can you still cum your load?

is the jizzing sensation numbed a bit?

1. Not really. Dull ache in the pods for a while.

2. No. Local anaesthetic.

3. A week or so.

4. A few days.

5. Very much so.

6. Not at all (unless you previously spunked gravel).

Everyone knows someone who's bollocks swelled up the size of a football, I just don't believe it happens that regular. I had mine done about 4 years ago, had a week off work. Had it done on a Sunday & could prob have gone back to work on the Wednesday. It doesn't hurt it's just 'uncomfortable' as someone has mentioned above. I made sure I had a bag of frozen peas on there permanently for a couple of days to keep swelling down & it worked a treat. I had an infection in it too, don't let the scare stories frighten you off.