You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What, so you couldn't just close your eyes?

No because some light will always filter through. It is humanly impossible to seal your eyes shut to light.

You can't write in braille?? Nonsense. How can you read something that hasn't been written?

It`s written in regular languages, just interpreted in Braille. Like old drawings/characters from ancient civilizations. We can`t write it, but we can "read" it. Basically braille is just a code cipher that blind people use to read regular stuff. And you have to be blind to use the cipher. Even if some light hits the retina of a non-blind person, the cipher is designed to fail.

Louis Braille designed it that way, so the system would not be abused by non blind folks.

No because some light will always filter through. It is humanly impossible to seal your eyes shut to light.

I think you're right on this point - I have just tried it on your response but the Aids still got through.

It`s written in regular languages, just interpreted in Braille. Like old drawings/characters from ancient civilizations. We can`t write it, but we can "read" it. Basically braille is just a code cipher that blind people use to read regular stuff. And you have to be blind to use the cipher. Even if some light hits the retina of a non-blind person, the cipher is designed to fail.

Louis Braille designed it that way, so the system would not be abused by non blind folks.

Braille is writing system which enables blind and partially sighted people to read and write through touch.

But not all people who use Braille are 100% blind, they just can't see well enough to read.

So you're talking fucking shit.

Ahh..I see (heh heh). I always knew instinctively never to trust the blind - the sneaky sightless cunts. I'm not even convinced there is such a thing as blindness - I reckon the majority fake it because they think they look cool in sunglasses.

I think you're right on this point - I have just tried it on your response but the Aids still got through.

Braille is writing system which enables blind and partially sighted people to read and write through touch.

Why would you read and write through touch? That seems stupid. And AIDS does not spread by reading you moron. You only get AIDS if your condom breaks while you are having intercourse with a man/woman who has fucked monkeys in the past. That is why the Pope advises not to use condoms. You never know who might have fucked monkeys and who might not have.

But not all people who use Braille are 100% blind, they just can't see well enough to read.

So you're talking fucking shit.

Yes they are you muppet. They are all completely blind but dont want to be teased about it, hence they say they are partially sighted. Partial sightedness = blind. There is no such thing as partial sightedness. You either are blind or are not. Anything in between can be cured by glasses, contacts and laser surgery.

Ahh..I see (heh heh). I always knew instinctively never to trust the blind - the sneaky sightless cunts. I'm not even convinced there is such a thing as blindness - I reckon the majority fake it because they think they look cool in sunglasses.

Nobody looks cool in sunglasses. If someone is using sunglasses it follows that the sun is out, ergo it`d be warm and sweaty, deffo not cool.