You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

• 2 weeks later...

This is heady stuff.  The Royal family, Ted Heath, Lord Mountbatten and tons more.  devil worshipper paedos.  The only sane man on the planet.

Is his old mate Bill Maloney on that?  His eye-witness journalism in Jersey is worth a half hour or whatever it is of anyone's time.

Like Danny Dyer's Dad trying to be John Pilger.  His heart's pretty much in the right place, but fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...

"You're nicked, sunshine. Move It!"

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/08/operation-yewtree-police-arrest-73-year-old-man-north-london

Operation Yewtree police arrest 73-year-old man over sexual offences

A 73-year-old man has been arrested in Scotland Yard's Operation Yewtree inquiry into sexual offences by Jimmy Savile and others.

The man was held at an address in north London on Tuesday morning, the Metropolitan police said.

He was detained under the strand of Yewtree termed 'others', meaning the alleged offences are not linked directly to Savile.

The 73-year-old becomes the 17th arrest under the Scotland Yard inquiry, which was launched in October 2012 in the wake of hundreds of allegations against the late Top of the Pops presenter.

As is routine, the Met declined to name the suspect in a short statement announcing the arrest.

The force said: "The man was arrested at an address in north London on suspicion of sexual offences and taken into police custody."

Cant think of any shelebrities who are 73, seedy and obvious oddballs. I'll have to go on my summer holiday to think about it, maybe take my living doll with me to get in the mood. Need to get a hotel room that's wired for sound so I can keep abreast of events back here though.