You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

How did that conversation pop up?

You have to question why her mother is watching a TV programme presented by the man who fiddled with her. Some of these stories don't stack up, that one about the coma victim sounds like a pile of shite.

Yep, imagine watching jim'll fix it one Saturday evening and her mum comes in with her dinner and says

"do us a favour turn it over to Airwolf or Knight rider love?"

"why mummy?"

"that weird man in the tracky smoking a cigar tried to bum me in a range river when I was 14 but don't tell your dad ok?"

Ok I'll bite...

When people printed shocking t-shirts about Hillsborough, it just wasn't funny.

Whoever Jimmy perved, it was someone's child.

I expect a bit of an onslaught, but if it's right to condemn Hillsborough t-shirts, it's right to condemn these ones too!

U fucking kidding me?

Yep' date=' imagine watching jim'll fix it one Saturday evening and her mum comes in with her dinner and says

"do us a favour turn it over to Airwolf or Knight rider love?"

"why mummy?"

"that weird man in the tracky smoking a cigar tried to bum me in a range river when I was 14 but don't tell your dad ok?"[/quote']

'he fingered me!'

'what's fingered mean?'

Guest davelfc

As the magnitude of this becomes apparent and you hear that his bosses and colleagues had some knowledge of what he was like, you really have to wonder why the hell he was ever allowed to present Jim'll fix it, when surely he was the ideal choice for 'Record Breakers'

Ok I'll bite...

When people printed shocking t-shirts about Hillsborough, it just wasn't funny.

Whoever Jimmy perved, it was someone's child.

I expect a bit of an onslaught, but if it's right to condemn Hillsborough t-shirts, it's right to condemn these ones too!

So Liverpool fans aren't allowed to like or do anything that's in remotely bad taste, forever, because they frowned upon people abusing the Hillsborough victims? Are Liverpool fans now held up to higher moral standards because of Hillsborough?

This was one of the things which got on my tits about people moaning about the Maggie Thatcher song. People were coming on here saying things like 'people have finally backed down over Hillsborogh this just makes us look bad', as though people changing their minds about Hillsborough in light of new overwhelming evidence was some kind of gift bestowed upon us which we should be grateful for, but if we slipped up in the future it might be taken back.

I'm not having a go at you here by any means, this is nothing personal, but that kind of attitude is a load of bollocks.

Guest davelfc

Can't imagine why but Kerry Katona has managed to summon up the courage to tell her shocking story about Savile.

"I met him when I was in Atomic Kitten," offers Katona. "We were getting off a train and he was walking towards us. We were like, 'Now then! Now then!'"

So far, so inconsequential, but how hollow their carefree laughter must subsequently have seemed in light of the terrible events that were about to take place. These are described in blunt, stark prose, the better to communicate their full horror: "He looked at us in a pervy way."

That sound you can hear is Lost in Showbiz stuffing its fist in its mouth, in an ill-fated attempt to stifle the involuntary yell of traumatised incredulity. It feels impelled to repeat the allegation so that readers may understand the whole new fathom of perversion they reveal: to further compound his other crimes, Savile once looked at Atomic Kitten in a "funny" way.

"I've always thought he was a pervert, he had that look about him," concludes Katona, firmly: possession of "that look" being very much the international standard in judging whether someone is a rancid sex criminal or not. While it applauds Katona's bravery in coming forward and laying bare her ordeal, it wonders aloud why she didn't immediately contact the relevant authorities at the time. Perhaps, despite her cast-iron evidence – not merely looking at her in a "pervy" way, but "having that look about him" – she feared she would be met with a wall of silence and disbelief. We should be thankful she now feels emboldened to tell her story.

Sends shiver down my spine. If you're struggling to remember who Katona is, she was the sexy blonde from Atomic Kitten, the one that was eaten by some fat monster.

If looking at Atomic kitten in a pervy way is wrong then millions of men won't sleep well for the next few weeks. The police will be very busy.

I thought coke addiction turned you into a skeletal mess not a lactating heffer?

I'd love a go on Katona.

Imagine how mentally frail she is, she'd do anything to sate your sexual whims and think nothing of it, maybe she'd have a little cry after but you'd be long gone, mentally unhinged women are the best for the casual dilettante with a side line in sexual misgivings.

Sport fucking at it's very best right there chaps.

Edit: I'd go the whole hog and say I'd have a pop at all of Nuclear Pussy, they'd be happy with a bag of chips and a kind word once you'd destroyed any sense of worth they once had, especially Frost, I genuinely like Frost and would be more delicate with her fragile female ego.

atomic_kitten.jpg

I'd go from right to left.

If you're struggling to remember who Katona is, she was the sexy blonde from Atomic Kitten, the one that was eaten by some fat monster.

Sexy? Nah, she was just the one with big tits, who was eaten by an even fatter monster than she was.

That account of meeting Savile is hilarious. Imagine, Atomic Kitten meeting a heterosexual male and receiving a 'pervy' look. I'll bet that never happened on any other occasion.....

Proof positive that the Savile saga has sent Britain into madness, as the Mail write a piece that comes to Newsnight's defence....

Jimmy Savile scandal: Fake letter that cast doubt on victim's claims and played key role in BBC decision | Mail Online

Revealed: Fake letter that cast doubt on Savile victim's claims... and played key role in BBC decision to ditch its Newsnight investigation

• Letter handed to Mail On Sunday by woman who appeared on ITV show which exposed Jimmy Savile as a predatory paedophile
  • She said letter backed her claims Surrey Police dropped its investigation into the sex abuse allegations because of Savile's ill health and 'senility'

By Russell Myers and Ian Gallagher

14 October 2012

A forged police letter obtained by The Mail on Sunday casts new light on the BBC’s controversial decision to drop its documentary on Jimmy Savile.

It was handed to this newspaper last week by a woman who appeared on the ITV programme which exposed the entertainer as a predatory paedophile.

Identified only as Fiona, she said the letter backed her claims that Surrey Police had dropped its investigation into the sex abuse allegations because of Savile's ill health and 'senility'.

article-2217352-157DB688000005DC-306_634x490.jpg

Newsnight journalists were desperate to see the letter because its contents were apparently at odds with what they had been told – that officers were unable to proceed because of lack of evidence.

Producers believed the letter would provide the breakthrough they needed to revive their stalled investigation and get the ten-minute film aired.

However, Fiona never sent it to them, and the Newsnight team began to doubt whether it ever existed – and if everything they were being told was the truth.

The BBC has been heavily criticised for shelving the item on Savile, which was due to air just a few weeks before Christmas tributes to the late presenter.

On Friday, it agreed to establish an independent inquiry into why the film was dropped.

However, last night Corporation sources indicated that their dealings with Fiona – who they said ‘appeared to be playing games with us’ – was a contributory factor.

The Mail on Sunday has seen the letter – and the BBC’s fears appear to be justified because it is unquestionably a fake. The note says that Fiona was interviewed by police in 2006 despite the inquiry not beginning until May the following year.

The letter is also headed by a Surrey Police crest not in use at the time it was supposedly written. Significantly, there are no reference numbers included within the text.

A spokesman for Surrey Police said: ‘This letter is not genuine and was not sent by us at any time. The suggestion that we advised anyone this case would not be pursued due to the health of the individual concerned is wholly inaccurate.

‘An investigation file was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service who advised there was not enough evidence to charge. All those involved were updated accordingly.’

article-2217352-0EA2E03500000578-558_634x510.jpg

For her part, Fiona denies forging the letter. Although she initially insisted that it was genuine, last night she conceded that she may have been the victim of a hoax.

An ITV spokesman declined to comment on the letter last night. A source said the programme’s production team was aware of the letter’s existence, but had not seen it.

The insider added that the ITV documentary – Exposure: The Other Side Of Jimmy Savile – centred on the experiences of girls at the hands of Savile, rather than the police investigation.

Fiona was first contacted by a Newsnight reporter on November 3 last year. She was told the BBC wanted to ‘verify a few details about what happened there in the Seventies... in relation to Jimmy Savile’s visits to the home’.

Fiona claims she spoke with reporters about the allegations of abuse surrounding the presenter and told them about the letter she claimed was sent by Surrey Police officer Angela Sullivan in 2007.

The Newsnight team contacted her on November 11 and 22, and again on December 12 asking to see the letter. Fiona claims that she did not respond to the requests because she no longer wanted to be a part of the documentary.

article-2217352-1552E8FE000005DC-309_634x517.jpg

She added: ‘In one of the emails I received from the Newsnight team they said it wasn’t just me, that others had also said it, so I always assumed others had been given a letter like mine.

‘The Newsnight reporters told me that they had hit a brick wall with the investigation and they needed to see the letter I had received from the police.

‘I assumed other people had received [the letter] giving the same reasons. I had spoken to other people who had been told the same things as to why the investigation wasn’t going ahead.

‘One of the reporters wanted me to send it to her so I scanned it on the computer and tried to send it in an email. When they didn’t receive it I assumed I had done something wrong but I didn’t resend it.’

In a final email, a Newsnight reporter wrote: ‘We’ve come up against a brick wall in our story – the CPS tell us the reason they dropped the inquiry is they didn’t have enough evidence. That contradicts what you and others have told us. We can only get round this by seeing the letter. Any chance?’

Fiona said last night: ‘I now understand the significance of not sending them the letter and I am possibly responsible for them not being able to run the story.

‘When they asked for it again I decided this had turned into an argument between who was right, the girls or the CPS. It shouldn’t be about what the CPS were saying, it should have been about the girls.’

Guest davelfc
Jimmy Saville: If you give me a blowie I'll let you come on my telly programme.

Young Girl: He disgusted me, I didn't want to do it because I thought it dirty. But I wanted to be on TV.

The same woman has changed her 'smell of alcohol" to "smell of cologne" recently after discovering the accused person has never had an alcoholic drink.

She also mentioned she was 14 when her date of birth puts her at 16.

It was a long time ago, I'm not suggesting she is lying but changing facts to suit the situation is something that makes it look like a person is very unreliable. I'm not surprised they pulled the news night investigation if she was the main witness.

Everything I'm watching now has been on the digital spy forums for a couple of weeks. One of the women on tv earlier is a claims solicitor, I'm sure she has the victims best interests at heart. Not sure someone shouting on TV (as she has earlier when all of this surfaced) about seeking compensation is what you need when there's a serious investigation going on.

The same woman has changed her 'smell of alcohol" to "smell of cologne" recently after discovering the accused person has never had an alcoholic drink.

In the Louis Theroux documentary he has a kitchen cupboard full of booze and at one point I'm fairly sure he drinks a pint of Guinness. Of course he denied being a paedophile too, so perhaps we should just take him at his word.