You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

Ronnie Corbett must have been felt up by just about everyone in his day.  From David Frost to Little and Large, they've all had a grope.  Celebrities used to queue up, like at the end of the Royal Variety Performance, to cop a feel of his little man sack.  He wears bukakke-proof glasses and has done since the 70s.  I can't wait until he spills the beans.  He's a short man with a long memory.  

Cilla and Corbett were collared about Harris and both gave gritty no nonsense 5 second responses 'oh very upsetting' well done BBC breakfast.

Love the usual "he fooled us all".....erm don't be dragging me into your sordid celebrity world...

Id be very surprised if any of The Beatles didn't at least feel an under 16 year old's arse back in the day. But that would never come out, for one it would destroy Liverpool's tourist industry.

Fair point. Visitor figures plummeted when Tarby got picked up by Yewtree, keep the Fab Four out of it for fucks sake.

Cilla and Corbett were collared about Harris and both gave gritty no nonsense 5 second responses 'oh very upsetting' well done BBC breakfast.

Heard her on R5 last night. She was shameful. 'Disappointed' was the best she could manage

Is it just me or did the Savile NHS report get overshadowed by Suarez? I mean it did get coverage i'm not denying that, but my general feeling is that if the public and media were to hang someone this week they'd pick suarez over savile.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I'm gonna write a horror movie script for film school which I don't go too. Its gonna be called Saville row and its about a group of kids who stay the night in savilles old bungalow. They don't know its savilles old gaff but things soon start going weird, tapping on the pipes, the odd rattle rattle ow's about that then. The chair in the living room moves around on its own although that's not that spooky because its the motorized chair from jim'll fix it but some fucker must of switched it on. It ends with the police finding all the kids dead and raped wearing gold shell suits with jim fixed me written in shit on the walls.

Saville was always fucked up he looked like Adam of eternia if adam of eternia only had access to crack and turnips instead of steroids and magic swords.

• Upvote 5

A bit harsh considering they were young men themselves and had birds throwing themselves at them lef,right and centre. Doesnt put them in Yew Tree territory  though.

I forgot to embolden his second sentence.

Just watching CH4 news. Why am I not surprised Leon Brittan has been caught up in all this. Not saying he's been on the nonce but he seems to be implicated in a cover up.

I forgot to embolden his second sentence.

Just watching CH4 news. Why am I not surprised Leon Brittan has been caught up in all this. Not saying he's been on the nonce but he seems to be implicated in a cover up.

Read a good Snow article about that earlier today, nicely underling the u-turn Brittan's suddenly done. 

Imagine that was pretty much the news report in question, if it was also on CH4.