You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shaping-Your-Childs-Sexual-Identity/dp/0801077133

Order as many as you like, G.  Some great reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tierage? 12 July 2012
By Matt
Format:Paperback
I was most disappointed that - contrary to what I had expected from the cover image - there was very little tierage contained within these pages. One star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Miami Hookers 6 May 2010
By Eric C. Erickson - Published on Amazon.com
Guy who spends 10 days with a hired male prostitute in Bermuda wrote a book about how to keep your kids from becoming gay.

If you take this guy's advice, you should have your children put in foster care.

1.0 out of 5 stars Physician Heal Theyself. 9 May 2010
By Tim Brough - Published on Amazon.com
Pseudo Science from a man recently caught vacationing with male "sex workers." Not exactly what one would call an expert on self-identity, much less on somebody else's children. Rank hypocrisy at it's self loathing worst.

1.0 out of 5 stars How's your RentBoy's identity shaping up, doc?, May 4, 2010
By 
This review is from: Shaping your child's sexual identity (Paperback)
The author of this book was photographed leaving Miami's airport with a male prostitute. I can't wait to read this!

Professor, Where Can I Find the Hottest Rentboys in Miami?, June 5, 2010
By 
John Calendo (North Bergen, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Your grasp of this subject is quite penetrating, and I wish to know if 23rd Street beach is still a hothouse for trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can finally sleep at night, November 11, 2010
As the recent father of a bouncing baby boy I have spent night after night tossing and turning, wondering if my actions were making my son gay. Should I bath him or should the wife bath him? If he accidentally sees me naked will he turn gay? Do I beat him for looking at a doll or do I just take the doll away and not feed him for the rest of the day?

Well, finally I can sleep tight. Thanks to Mr Rekers I can put my son on the road to heterosexuality. You can't believe the weight that was lifted from my chest when I found out that I would have no awkward moments trying to explain to people why my son doesn't play football and beat up fags with the rest of the boys.

If you just couldn't possibly love your son unless he is 100% heterosexual, then this book is for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Great artist's impression of Clifford yesterday.  No idea how suspending a Mars Bar from his ears with a shoelace will get him off touching people up and having a tiny cock, but if anyone can do it it's the King of Spin™.

BiDh8PtCIAALeJS.jpg

Should've got Rolf Harris to scetch him. Cut down the costs, two birds with one stone and all that.

• Upvote 2

It is plain to see that the item under Mr Clifford's chin is in fact his testicle support which when sitting can also be removed and act as a crumb collector particularly useful while eating Hobnobs.

Philistines.

From recent news reports, it looks a bit big for his scrotum.