You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other games

Red Banjo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpiderLucas
How the fucking hell have newcastle made stoke look so fucking ordinary

They get good results against the top sides at home because they park the bus and it’s hard to break them down with their tiny pitch and knee height grass.

When a team who they fancy themselves against come they open up and get slapped, like tonight.

Guest SpiderLucas
How exactly?

23mubdw.jpg

As you can see; the plastic cover covers the entire nose, meaning if the ball, an elbow or foot was to hit him in his already broken nose – the mask would take the brunt of the damage.

Guest SpiderLucas

Ba scores another hattrick, 8 for the season already.

Great free signing that for Newcastle, they won't be close to the top 4 come the end of the season mind.

I've enjoyed an opposition player towelling the ball, and getting boo'd by the cunt home fans, for taking too long doing it. I mean... are they fucking joking!?

That Simpson lad was taking the piss good-style asking for the towels and then not even using them, that prick Pulis was doing his nut, like Americans I assume irony is lost on him.

Cause Stoke are fucking ordinary. In fact they're fucking horrendous.

So did we. We should have won that game by 4 goals. Stunned we actually lost. Stoke is a shit team, and as long as ballplaying sides stick to their own game, one can come away with a decent scoreline. Weird teams have recently figured this out. keep the ball moving fast, and run at their backline and they will concede.

i´m staggered by this toon run' date=' i genuinely am.

and i might actually be getting close to giving pardew some credit.

when do we play them?[/quote']

Bit of perspective here. Yes you have to admire an unbeaten run of 10 games, but christ you couldn't have picked 10 fixtures like it.

Arsenal

Sunderland

Fulham

QPR

Aston Villa

Blackburn

Wolves

Tottenham

Wigan

Stoke

I think Fergusons list went north by mistake!

Bit of perspective here. Yes you have to admire an unbeaten run of 10 games, but christ you couldn't have picked 10 fixtures like it.

Arsenal

Sunderland

Fulham

QPR

Aston Villa

Blackburn

Wolves

Tottenham

Wigan

Stoke

I think Fergusons list went north by mistake!

true of course but they are looking down on us because they won some of those bankers they´ve had.

don´t get me wrong i fully expect to see a very different story come the new year.