You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other games

Red Banjo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dislike the way Spurs fans sing "go marching in" really slowly. I wonder if the practice originated because they historically have so many special needs supporters. Also, whenever I hear Pleat commentating it makes me feel rather ill. He has whistley nasal hair and probably has dirty fingernails, the tart shagging old twat.

Fuck sake. Newcastle just don't stop do they? 1 up at Stoke.

By rights I should be gutted but Stoke are so horrible that can't find it in myself to be too upset.

Ba's cool ear-cupping after his goal was quality as well with the bumpkins going purple in the background.

Whisper it around but Stoke's fans may be more moronic than Everton's.

I think Demba was expected to sign for Stoke at one point but jibbed them last minute hence the Ba-rrage of abuse he is getting.

Took me about 20 seconds to go from "I hope Newcastle lose" to "I hope Stoke get shafted". I like a mixed league and mixed tactics but they play for and dive to win as many set pieces as possible all game and nothing is ever said. Plus their small time fans piss me off no end.

Guest SpiderLucas

It doesn’t really matter if Newcastle wins because they won’t be there at the end of the season anyway. I hope they smash Stoke, Stoke are nothing more than a professional pub team.

Stoke told Demba Ba he was a “ticking time bomb” in terms of his knee injury, so they fucked him off at the last minute. I’m guessing that’s why he shushed them, cupped his ear and blew them all kisses.

I said it at the time, that we could have done a lot worse than sign Demba Ba on a free. He’s scored goals consistently since coming to England and isn’t on huge wages. I’d of liked him as back up, not a chance would he have turned us down either.

What's with the Ba hate from the Stoke fans?

Failed a medical apparently. Phil Neville said on the radio, that if anyone should be booing anyone Ba should boo the Stoke fans. I thnk he also celebrated in front of them after scoring too.

Guest SpiderLucas
Just turned it on and thought Taylor was wearing a halloween mask

What the fuck is he wearing ?

He’s broken his nose, it’s to protect it mate.

By rights I should be gutted but Stoke are so horrible that can't find it in myself to be too upset.

Ba's cool ear-cupping after his goal was quality as well with the bumpkins going purple in the background.

Whisper it around but Stoke's fans may be more moronic than Everton's.

I think Demba was expected to sign for Stoke at one point but jibbed them last minute hence the Ba-rrage of abuse he is getting.

Wasn't it Stoke who decided not to sign Ba, because something come up on his medical, like a heart condition?

Guest SpiderLucas
Obviously scaring the shit out of Stoke . We should have had our lads kitted out in a few when we played them in the league

I think if we’d of had a mask on each of our players and played for 5 hours we still wouldn’t of scored, it really was “one of those days”