You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other games

Red Banjo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the defending in the Prem so far this season has been really bad, Chelsea, Utd, Arse, us, the top sides defences have been weak, thats why City will walk this league. I believe 2nd, 3rd & 4th is up for grabs. The media will have you believe the top 3 are automatic, i'm not so sure. Its gonna be a dogfight for 2nd, 3rd & 4th. We're capable of finishing above Utd & Chelsea.

Fuck you Mancini. Brought Balotelli and Milner into my fantasy team this week and the cunt drops both of them to the bench. Fucking bellend. Fuck you. Not a good week for me with my 2 Chelsea defenders giving me -3 a piece.

Shite this management lark

Am too busy trying to make a madras whilst half drunk, fuck city.

Fuck you Mancini. Brought Balotelli and Milner into my fantasy team this week and the cunt drops both of them to the bench. Fucking bellend. Fuck you. Not a good week for me with my 2 Chelsea defenders giving me -3 a piece.

Shite this management lark

Haha, awesome. Have got Silva and Aguero, they usually play. (just checked, Kompany is added too, they'll concede.)

we are not very good at this thing called defending, but we can attack. Van Persie is elite. But the great thing for us is that Gervinho is really settling and getting better each game. In 10 starts he has 2 goals and 6 assists.

Ramsey is really coming back from that injury, and best of all Koscielny is growing into one hell of a player. Kewon said before the game he is the best defender at Arsenal and that includes Sagna and Vermaelen.

We have 4 winnable games coming up and if we do our job there. We will be in a great position

we are not very good at this thing called defending, but we can attack. Van Persie is elite. But the great thing for us is that Gervinho is really settling and getting better each game. In 10 starts he has 2 goals and 6 assists.

Ramsey is really coming back from that injury, and best of all Koscielny is growing into one hell of a player. Kewon said before the game he is the best defender at Arsenal and that includes Sagna and Vermaelen.

We have 4 winnable games coming up and if we do our job there. We will be in a great position

Impressed with Arsenal today.

This information would be better placed on an Arsenal forum. You know, the team you support. Shouldn't you be on Arsenalfc.com discussing a great away victory, rather than coming onto a Liverpool forum to tell us your teams strength's and flaws - when quite honestly we don't really give a fuck?

Did you hear that guy shouting at the end of the city/wolves half? "You're a hopeless disgrace! Hopeless!" Guessing it was at the ref.

And yeah, booing the team that just beat their rivals 6-1 away? What the fuck are they on if so? Surely it was mainly at the ref, who did seem a bit of a cunt.

Arsenal will curl up and die soon, now the focus is on them once more.

Set your fucking watch by it.

Boas is a cunt. I'm not sure why I know that, but I do. The thing is he's trying to be like Mourinho, but I think Mourinho actually had a likeable side to him, and built a quality side. Boas tries the attitude but with nothing to back it up, I find him so unlikeable.

Arsenal will curl up and die soon, now the focus is on them once more.

Set your fucking watch by it.

Boas is a cunt. I'm not sure why I know that, but I do. The thing is he's trying to be like Mourinho, but I think Mourinho actually had a likeable side to him, and built a quality side. Boas tries the attitude but with nothing to back it up, I find him so unlikeable.

Maureen has a very defined way of setting his sides up, very little has changed with his tactics and it's been hugely effective up to the last 12 months or so. Not sure about Villas-Boas? Seems a bit all hot air, designer stubble and haircut. Any substance? Doesn't appear to be.

Arsenal are and will continue to be inconsistent, they ship goals and struggle against lesser sides (every bit as much as we do).

Looks like many have predicted, the two manc sides buggering off with a scrap for 3rd/4th developing between the next five sides.