You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other games

Red Banjo

Mancs starting with Welbeck, Rooney and Hernandez up front against the shite.

Its that game. The one where you can't decide if you prefer a headache or toothache. Personally i've gone for an Everton 2-1 on the bet today with Rodwell getting the first goal. Comes in at 150-1. Mancs appear seriously suspect at the back and the bitters normally do pretty well against them.

Im still hoping for the mile deep chasm to appear and swallow both teams, the stadium and both sets of fans, but failing that- a draw or a narrow shite victory with a few injuries and red cards would do.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC :

Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck are involved in the build-up before Patrice Evra swings the ball in from the left for Javier Hernandez to turn it in from close range. He doesn't miss from there, especially when he is completely unmarked.

Oh he fucking does because he's human, and when he does : fuck you.

1 win in the last 12 games between them mate, thats not really pretty well.

They're not bad at drawing against them though which is good enough. Do you know how many draws in those last 12 by the way?

edit : just checked and there's only 2 draws in the last 10 meetings, thought it was more than that. Still think they can do it. Anyway the fuckers are due a win against them, if it's the mancs I'm not complaining.

1 win in the last 12 games between them mate, thats not really pretty well.

At Woodison i meant, not over all. Everton haven't lost here for 4 years i think they said earlier. At Old Trafford its a shoe in, but here they sometimes don't lose. Here's hoping

At Woodison i meant, not over all. Everton haven't lost here for 4 years i think they said earlier. At Old Trafford its a shoe in, but here they sometimes don't lose. Here's hoping

Its true they have not lost in their 3 last games at home.

Last 6 games at Woodison.

11/09-10 Everton-Man Utd 3-3

20/02-10 Everton-Man Utd 3-1

25/10-08 Everton-Man Utd 1-1

15/09-07 Everton-Man Utd 0-1

28/04-07 Everton-Man Utd 2-4

13/08-05 Everton-Man Utd 0-2