You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tony fucking Pulis

bouncebrigade

I've commented on this guy before and without much success it has to be said, as in most of ye thought he was ok.

But in all fairness, him complaining about refs (after last night's disallowed goal) what with the alehouse, shithouse tactics he employs and the amount of injuries his "players" have inflicted on others is despicable.

Easily known he's one of Ol Purple Nose's troops.

He picked 3 very specific moments in the game that he felt were unfair.

If we were to be so specific, then I think we could name 20 or more that went their way. Not least the clear pen, and even the second yellow for Whelan as he clattered Spearing as he released Suarez for that chance. There's 2 within 5 seconds of each other, you cunt.

Hate the man, has no respect for the game, has no respect for football.

He failed at Bournemouth, was sacked by Gillingham for gross misconduct in 1999, was chased out of Bristol City after 5 months, sacked by Portsmouth after 10 months, was out of the game for 2 years, then went to Stoke and signed his son, and was then sacked by Stoke for 'failing to exploit the foreign market(?)', guided Plymouth Argyle to 14th, and then in 2006 he went back to Stoke and signed Rory Delap within a month.

That's it. That's Pulis in a paragraph.

Bit embarrassing that as a premier league club they reduce the size of their pitch to the absolute minimum to assist their alehouse football? This was more clearly visible last night than usual when you could see the outline of the size of the Europa League pitch they'd had to play on.

I don't mind Pulis, except for his Paedophile Fancy Dress outfit he insists on wearing for games.

The only part of the interview I heard was where he praised Suarez for two great goals and said that he thought we were excellent.

I don't mind Stoke either, at least they've got an identity and character about them, unlike half of the teams in the league. Fair fucks to them.

He picked 3 very specific moments in the game that he felt were unfair.

If we were to be so specific, then I think we could name 20 or more that went their way. Not least the clear pen, and even the second yellow for Whelan as he clattered Spearing as he released Suarez for that chance. There's 2 within 5 seconds of each other, you cunt.

Hate the man, has no respect for the game, has no respect for football.

He failed at Bournemouth, was sacked by Gillingham for gross misconduct in 1999, was chased out of Bristol City after 5 months, sacked by Portsmouth after 10 months, was out of the game for 2 years, then went to Stoke and signed his son, and was then sacked by Stoke for 'failing to exploit the foreign market(?)', guided Plymouth Argyle to 14th, and then in 2006 he went back to Stoke and signed Rory Delap within a month.

That's it. That's Pulis in a paragraph.

Hate how they get away with causing mayhem in the box at every corner/throw so it's impossible for the ref to see everything going on then Huth ends up on the deck every time.

Did Pulis also notice how Suarez didn't go down when Shawcross clipped him for the umpteenth time, resulting in no penalty being given for the foul, and avoiding a 2nd yellow for his player?